Risou no Himo Seikatsu

Aggregator gang
I read the novel. It’s a pretty good story. He stays faithful to 1 girl. (But rumors say that it changes) idk I’m scared to find out the truth...

Yes at first he gets told to accept many women but he rejects them. As well it turns out later it’s a good thing he never had anyone else, if he had other lovers there would be War since he’s a descendant of a renegade princess of their kingdom. Since he had their bloodline as well as - abilities. He’s inherited both abilities from two bloodlines that are at war.
So it’s hard to say whether he was OP or not. He’s cool in his own way I guess. I only wish he’d make use of his knowledge but it’s better that he might as well not use it since most Betas tend to screw it up. He stays low key to the point the reader wants him to do something... so idk.

Dex-chan lover
Read throughout this manga i have noticed one thing; every people always have ill intention toward something, telling me that every single human being is piece of scum shit, you can trust nobody, fockin horror mate.

This manga is a meh for me plotwise. I dont like heavy political or serious shit since it is less fun and pretty boring but overall this is great actually. Also there is no harem bs which im so fucking tired of.

Enjoyable politics and fantasy mix for me. MC is basically an idealized neet, therefore boring.

Dex-chan lover
Just a comment about some names: given the naming scheme of the kingdom and the way it's written in the WN, the margrave family you call Gajeel and PROzess calls Guzzle sounds to me like it should be Gassol, like those spanish brothers that play in the NBA; all names I've come across for both that kingdom and the country right to the south are spanish.

I actually like this, not to frequently you see what happens after the characters are in love and they start their normal lives

This manga isnt something that comes around often... their should be more chapter's... wish they delved deeper into mana/magic.

This is so much better than the LN, which spends forever droning on about technology he brings and tedious things when all you want is for things to progress. It gets very dry in the LN.
Seriously, I don't care about what lengths you went through to be a shut-in in another world...

Dex-chan lover
Was trying this out of curiosity, thinking of dropping it because of the same-face syndrome and it was just gonna be another harem + isekai. It's actually decent read!

Same-face syndrome is still there though the character design's good enough to let you tell apart the characters. It's got some world building, political intrigue, and actual working and married monogamous romance.
And part of the political intrigue hinges on him not starting a harem, or rather, taking in concubines.

Double-page supporter
@radstylix

It's got some world building, political intrigue, and actual working and married monogamous romance.

He takes on a concubine for political reasons, one is actually the silver haired girl in the mangas vol. 6, 7, 8 cover.

Users who are viewing this thread