Risou no Himo Seikatsu

Dex-chan lover
Heh, looks like there was some growth during adaptation... 😏

i99ArTr.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Don't read the manga. Go for the light novel. It's better.

Well, considering LN's translation pace that's very doubtful advice. 😋

Dex-chan lover
will someone please translate chapter 16 or at least get some damn info out of Deus Ex Scans

Hello "Tych" the reason Why Deus Ex Scans isn't translating this AMAZING manga is because it has been licensed by "sevenseasentertainment" (Sad Face) so that's why they stopped. They don't want the trouble once a product becomes licensed. I mean all someone has to do now is actually buy the Manga's on "sevenseasentertainment" to read the "officially" translated version and once their done post it online for all to view.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't check (and have no plans to) volume 2 but volume 1 translation from 7seas is awful IMO.

Very hard to read. Very unnatural phrases. Questionable choice of some proper names. And even wrong translation (wrong typeset?). Who would translate DOTA~ (ドタア) like SHLURP? Like WTF really, Zenjiro falls on his butt and makes sound 'shlurp'???

Edit: well, there was SHLURP but that was on previous page and used different sfx (PERO/ペロ)

Double-page supporter
Feel I should some people that
MC will be forced to take on concubines for political reasons

This actually got picked up.

I mean, I'm thankful for the release, but wow you guys are brave! Not many scanlation groups out there are willing to take on a manga once it's licensed - too much trouble.

Power Uploader
@Truerror In actuality if you keep a low profile, nothing's going to happen. I've scanlated a number of licensed English manga in the past and none of them ever got hit.

Users who are viewing this thread