Risou no Himo Seikatsu

I was thinking to check the novel but the reviews on novelupdates are extremely negative.

Power Uploader
@4V29LN0n If you heavily favored generic isekai with OPed MC rising to the top with a huge harem, this is definitely not for you. This manga took a completely different approach with MC (trying to be) incompetent, which may or may not be favored by many readers.

Probably not everyones cup of tea but I rather enjoy politics and world building. Politics can and usually is bloodier and more damaging than any blade or spell. I rather enjoy this.

@Subzero14154 MC gets the harem but not by his choice it's downright forced upon to him when he wants to stay loyal and you better stop reading this shit he is too too tooooooooooo muchh of a beta mc read the reviews on novel updates you will know what i am talking about dont waste your time on this shitty manga.
AND yes i am only here to warn people about it and not reading this shitty asss of a story again since nothing is cahnged from the novel.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I don't know but the ML here is too dumb, yet when the writer wants, ML becomes too good. then another time become too dumb again.

its like having dual personality. I bet in the future there will be a tragic because of this.

Hey guys I’m thinking of translating this series and I’m looking for typesetters and translators if you know somone or are intrested please contact me on disc Norak#8671 (send friend req if can’t dm) Since the group is taking too long and since rawa go upto 50ish chapters We will do alternative chaps with group

Dex-chan lover
Light novel licensed by JNC. Yay!

WJavCqOl.jpg

Double-page supporter
why did this have to get licensed, i liked reading the parts of a chapter weekly, then forgetting it existed, then remember it exists and have a full chapter to read. i read it on infinitenoveltranslations

Any updates on this? Have any members of the translation team fallen ill? Too busy from the holidays?

Dex-chan lover
Major spoiler from light novel:
Reminder: MAJOR spoiler!
ELHFF7Cl.jpg
WQLG4Kal.jpg
aaF6FaYl.jpg

Dex-chan lover
> Any updates on this?

Yea. Go get official one, cheapskate! Volume 7 (c28-32) released today.

If the official English is ahead of the scanlation team, do they still plan on continuing?

Users who are viewing this thread