Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - The Mother's Day-like Part-Time Job

Thanks FOr Your Hard Work!! <3 <3 Can't Wait For More!! <3 <3 <3 <3 I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!! I WANT MORE OF " SADAO AND HINATA MOMENTS " <3 <3

Dex-chan lover
@cryum Who knows. At least it was work that could be given to little kids since it was simply everything outside of the plastic covers. There was no danger of removing the actual vegetables by accident, which is something little kids easily do.

Dex-chan lover
Lesson of the day, don’t rely too much on sunscreen. Clothes are the only fully reliable sun protection.

Dex-chan lover
@breizh It does work for a long time when applied to arms legs face and other exposed areas, but not when you are working, though sun tan lotion was something we only really put on ears and nose because they don't sweat that easy and they burn real easy real fast. I think anyone who works outside for a living learns quickly how fast sun screen fails, though many are baked brown if they aren't already brown lol. You could wear an extremely wide brim sombrero that would keep you in the shade at all times or at least your exposed skin at all times instead of dressing like granny-chan

Dex-chan lover
PSA: sunscreen DOES work but you need to reapply every two or so hours. wearing clothes like hinata is more efficient in the sense that you don't need to change out clothes every two hours :p those little girls look like they were out there for a while, so they were bound to get sunburnt without reapplication!

Dex-chan lover
I.... I want the older brother fleshed out a bit. Kinda like how despite he thinks MCs is a 'genius', he's always around to help in the things she can't do yet due to her age.

Group Leader
damn, that flashback with the grandson made me tear up... gotta be better to my grandma...

Users who are viewing this thread