Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

what the h*ck has just happened 😳 roxana's butterflies can even create such illusions? that's pretty badass

Shes so intelligent and beautifulll hhhhhhhh I love her 😳😳 I wonder how things will turn out in the future now that Cassis is gone

Thabks for the Chapter!!

Gods above I love this series so muuuuuch!
I feel almost sad that daddy dearest will lose the child he's most proud of ):

Can't y'all just stay villains pls

And cassis escaped just like that I CANT BELIEVE IT but also, luv u Roxana!!!!! She pulled it off!!!

Dex-chan lover
I keep expecting this father to magically know what she's doing and is just acting tricked.

But when did she learn pet clone jutsu?

The art is just so glorious. On another note i didn't expect her faking the death like this, or even just pulling the faking death part. Don't exactly know how she pulled it yet but in a way it was simple yet the most effective way to not only fake ML's death but also making sure there would not be any question about his disappearance when you think about it.

I was curious about how she was going to explain Cassis escaping but wow I didn't expect faking his death!! The plot is sooo good, thank you for translating this manhwa!

Wow! Faking his death. I was wondering how she'll "act" about Cassis' "escape". What a queen

Everybody like...she is so evilll, perfect villainess...but where the hell is she evil toh? The definition of villainess is decading.

roxana is amazing, 400iq move. now that cassius is gone, maybe we'll get more dion scenes? 🤗

She’s so smart I love her, but also why didn’t she just blow out the candle hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread