RTA Sousha wa Game Sekai kara Kaerenai - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Sad that the S party was killed off so quickly, though I get the impression it was a pre-scripted loss.

Also this game was an open world action RPG with settlement and crafting elements? No wonder it was so popular.

Dex-chan lover
rip, i hope he tames the slime but since it eats people i guess not

Dex-chan lover
RIP Slime, Sachiku there remembered all of the NPCs and their patterns, it has no chance at all. If it go with a surprise attack, maybe, but for it to take on the disguise route. RIP.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what is the strat to fuck over the slime gonna be? Throw water to bloat and explode lol? I hope he doesn't hesitates just because its another isekai person.
Throwing water till it bloats sounds too normal.

I'd imagine another hit duplication bug but instead of a massive amount in one big hit it'd probably be like hundreds of hits per second due to buffering speed of stacking attacks then the core would probably be affected by the endless vibrations from each direction and be blipped out of existence cause it couldn't parse the attack.

If we had to go by video game logic anyways. Aside from making the core go out of bounds or something.

Supporter
Sad that the S party was killed off so quickly, though I get the impression it was a pre-scripted loss.

Also this game was an open world action RPG with settlement and crafting elements? No wonder it was so popular.
I hope that's the case, this manga has been so unique that having a "oh yeah only the hero is good enough" without any logic behind it would be a -1 point

Dex-chan lover
cant wait for the slime to get his just dessert in unexpected way. killing a potentially funny and possibly good S rank party in a gory way like that is unforgivable :mad:

Group Leader
I'm not sure why Slime mention Isekai... There some thought slime is another otherworlder like MC.
Actually, slime is known character, Demon King Elite Four Raspi

Chapter 8:
3-74160115.webp

This chapter:
0011-035.png

Same character
I feel like it treated like unexpected case for MC, to not be able to do speed run. But in reality, MC already knows this would happen.

from all the bugs im guessing skyrim with with unique bosses slightly more linear story and fallout 4 settlement building

Dex-chan lover
I hope you guys are right and that the silme is expected to eat the S Rank party and impersonate them. As I sure do hope for MC to just start murdering that brat on sight :angery:

Also a bit shocked to see new NPCs that the MC did not encounter
As it might just tip him off that this is not the game but for real and things might just get funky then.

Users who are viewing this thread