Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
That might be the ugliest dragon I've seen in manga so far. There have been dragons with truly monstrous forms, but one, with the breasts, scales only covering parts of the body, the proportions of the body, and other details, just looks so wrong.

Dex-chan lover
WHY YOU PUT BOOBA ON DRAGON?! Booba is not all a female is you know... You could have use a rounded and more slender or slick detail to give it a female language... or better yet, just make her look androgynous in dragon form

You know I've seeing these comments saying about the dragon having a chest when what I just see it's just showing it's true form mid transformation like with those one transformation sequences where the person's body contorts and shapes to the thing they are transforming but idk

Dex-chan lover
That might be the ugliest dragon I've seen in manga so far. There have been dragons with truly monstrous forms, but one, with the breasts, scales only covering parts of the body, the proportions of the body, and other details, just looks so wrong.
Came here to say this. It's a really lame-looking dragon. Even if it's mid-transformation, the entire design concept just looks silly and not cool.

Contributor
Not enough info about the childhood friend and her emotional connections with the male lead, but I do hope this doesn't become yet another harem (no Harem tag as of this post seems promising).

I guess dragons are mammals in this universe given the booba... who thought that was a good idea? Even for fanservice it fails. Or so I hope it was only due to mid-transformation and not what she actually looks like in that form.

In any case, I'd prefer for Eldora to stay in human form, thanks. Her form on page 14 was hot, I'll admit.

Users who are viewing this thread