S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Ch. 32 - Urgent Mission

Dex-chan lover
There's something that always bugged me with the scene where a character kick or hit the rock so hard it literally become a missile.

Won't the rock get destroyed the moment of contact with the kick? . Or is it conveniently warped with magic shield so it won't shatter and only destroyed on the impact

That just never have any explanation in any manga lmao
basic physics, does a bottle break if you kick it with enough force to make it shatter on impact with a wall? no, the resistance it faces is not strong enough for energy to end in the bottle when you kick it lol

Dex-chan lover
basic physics, does a bottle break if you kick it with enough force to make it shatter on impact with a wall? no, the resistance it faces is not strong enough for energy to end in the bottle when you kick it lol
Depends on the thickness of the glass bottle or if it uses other material i think. Since i break glass bottle once with a kick.
It also might be because i wore safety shoes at the time since that shoes pretty hard at the tip

Dex-chan lover
There's something that always bugged me with the scene where a character kick or hit the rock so hard it literally become a missile.

Won't the rock get destroyed the moment of contact with the kick? . Or is it conveniently warped with magic shield so it won't shatter and only destroyed on the impact

That just never have any explanation in any manga lmao
It doesn't matter if a rock survives. It can do damage perfectly well as an expanding cloud of plasma.
At lower levels of power, rocks are pretty solid and do not break easily when kicked.

Dex-chan lover
Wait.....wasn't Kaiser promoted to S-rank too? Wasn't he able to deal with dragons?
And, more important, how in the damned hell is Elsa a S rank when she can't even touch Kaiser or Regina in a fight? Just because she did more missions?

Dex-chan lover
Wait.....wasn't Kaiser promoted to S-rank too? Wasn't he able to deal with dragons?
And, more important, how in the damned hell is Elsa a S rank when she can't even touch Kaiser or Regina in a fight? Just because she did more missions?
Kaizer was close to getting S rank, but never got there, because he retired early.

And yes, promotions in Adventurers' Guild are usually based on successful missions count, not on pure strength. In some settings there are additional requirements for high ranks, such as being reasonably well-mannered, well-versed in commanding people, or doing a mission under supervision of a reliable observer. But in this story, there don't seem to be any additional requirements.

Users who are viewing this thread