S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Vol. 8 Ch. 40 - Forfex: The One Who Carves the World

Dex-chan lover
So
1. She fights because she wanted to be praised by daddy (not surprising really given the story)
2. The light became a beacon that told daddy something was happening
3. Daddy was able to run back in a little over 30 seconds ?!

Well even if it takes more time, what’s stopping him to run back and catch the coach (or even go to the city by himself even with rests along the way) since the distance is now trivialized…
you are making very much sense about how fast he can travel

Dex-chan lover
If he can move that fast and cover that much distance and not even be slightly winded, just run to the goddamn capitol. Problem solved.

Power Uploader
ooooh I love me some nothingburger chapters after months of wait

Dex-chan lover
or it could be her biological father just not admitting to it
yeah, super weird only you mention that is highly likely her og father.
it's called foreshadowing
yeah, some chapters ago we already knew she had potential to be OP af.
yeah, we knew their dad was going to save the day.
that's like the main theme of the manga, so it would be weird otherwise, specially since the witch pretty much choose that monster to defeat them (high magic def and high regen to be stronger than the knight and mage daughters)

probably by the end of the series we will get them having independent fights to help the MC against final boss.

Dex-chan lover
So
1. She fights because she wanted to be praised by daddy (not surprising really given the story)
2. The light became a beacon that told daddy something was happening
3. Daddy was able to run back in a little over 30 seconds ?!

Well even if it takes more time, what’s stopping him to run back and catch the coach (or even go to the city by himself even with rests along the way) since the distance is now trivialized…
I assumed he ran to the capital and came back. But that also makes sense.

Contributor
The clichè "the hero arrive at the last second to save everyone" would never die... :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread