S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - “My daughters got me a present"

*Me silently praying*

(Don't do an Usagi Drop, Don't do an Usagi Drop, Don't do an Usagi Drop, Don't do an Usagi Drop, Don't do an Usagi Drop, Don't do an Usagi Drop, Don't do an Usagi Drop, Don't do an Usagi Drop, Don't do an Usagi Drop, Don't do an Usagi Drop, Don't do an Usagi Drop)

@Rune_Seeker from what I could get from raws, it doesn't go on that side. They do interfere in the single ship he gets out of jealousy and I dropped mtl when it got waaay too messy later

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@hajime107 Page 22 the word "thanks" & page 25 the words "will" & "father" are misspelled. While I do have my reservations on how the plot might move forward, I still think that it's a wholesome moment they all share together. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
10 years later or after 60+ chapter..... Last page word from "is to give you as much love and affection as i can until you have to go" will be something like "is to give you as much love and affection as i can until you have to go, is what i said in the past but now i can't let you go while we tied together as a married couple" lmao
-
-
-
-
Never mind....... its just imagination from refrence latina-chan xD

(Idk if my English/grammar(?) is good or not , still learning lmao)

Users who are viewing this thread