S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu

Was hoping in the future he'll get some shape-shifting skill and become like a werecat like the blacksmith if not human at least.

since there was warning i thought there gonna be some "action" but there was only action lol

Dex-chan lover
*looks at new cover
Oh wow, maybe another lewd harem member. ?
But... don't tell me she's a dragon (maybe even the one who tried to kill our MC)?

Fed-Kun's army
Am I really reading one elf girl's quest to "nyan nyan" with a monster cat?

Yes. Yes I am.
And you all are too.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, I thought all the crossbreeding jokes in ch7 were just people (like myself) who have read too much manga. Then I went and read the early chapters again. She straight up said she wants to give him her first when he reaches his adult size. Later kitty licks her ear and her heart eyes switch is flipped.

The bestiality coming like a freight train in the distance but the elf and cat are too cute for me to look away.

ok, i dont even want to fucking think about what monster would emerge if they go full orgy.

Double-page supporter
I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what this guy was in his past life. He says he was a "knight", and he obviously has a lot of experience in the dungeon, but he had no idea who the guildmarm- sorry, guildmaster was so he couldn't have been an adventurer: you'd definitely remember the guildmaster if you've ever seen them even once. So what kind of knight? Lorded knight? Was he in the service of some noble or governmental organization? What was he doing in the dungeon in the first place?

I wonder if we're ever going to get any explanation whatsoever on his past life beyond him constantly talking about how he's a knight, which is a pretty meaningless thing to say without context. Considering the point of this manga, I doubt it. It's pretty apparent you're not supposed to think about that kind of thing.

Group Leader
he might have been a knight in the past. hence he knows monster types, but not the new generation of people around the world. @Keansor.
But yes, I agree with your point that the whole "second life" thing is really just used as is with no further explanation and that that sucks...

Is this actually an "isekai" story? From what I can tell, the Knight was already living in this world when he reincarnated and knows quite few things of the monsters and dungeon, unless this is some serious case of RP that he's doing.
So that'd make this into regular fantasy story with some skill-mechanics thrown in.

Dex-chan lover
This isn't an isekai, the MC was just reincarnated into a monster in his own world.

Users who are viewing this thread