S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu

@Solipsist
The name of the manga itself suggests It's a shounen, so that's why first thing first haha
Did you miss the "ecchi" tag?
Half naked is to fill the ecchi part in.
But yeah, fuck a cat? I get it why Stella would want it but Aria what the fudge! Then again they feel bad when guys look at them. It's either the translation or It's totally for kids in their puberty lol

Forgot this is basically a monthly update, lol.

Why would Aria want the kitty snu-snu? Easy answer:
size difference and/or bestiality kink. But only for sum'n cute like cat knight. And also maybe because he saved her and they work together.

All honesty, seeing how humanoid guys keep ogling and trying to abuse authority to try and get her, why wouldn't she wanna go for the chivalric cat?

@Nafizlatan this manga is obviously a masterpiece it’s way better than any other manga I’ve read. Berserk or rather any modern literary classic will never match up to this in its quality.

Dex-chan lover
If ya'll bitches keep complaining this series, why the fuck are you still reading it?

Go somewhere else. 🖕

Manga Dex - S-Rank update
Me - Yeah 😃
Manga Dex - it's an old chapter, done by another group
Me - .....great job, guys.... but I was expecting... a new one 😔

Fed-Kun's army
@okami6663 just because of this, i will ignore the other group. got me all hyped up and everything, been waiting patiently to see what will happen with the two fey girls, only to get a chapter i read months ago. 😔

Dude berserk is literally better this cat is so lucky and unrealistic
While gutts suffer and depression

I'm not hating on this series

Dex-chan lover
If you are a coomer just turn off your brain and read this manga (if you have one, i doubt it).

Users who are viewing this thread