Saeki-san wa Nemutteru - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - How to Get a Good Night's Sleep

Group Leader
The variety of everyone's approaches to getting some sleep is pretty astounding.

@Benetton93 Kefir has gotten fairly popular in the United States as well. I have some myself every now and then.

Fed-Kun's army
Hahahahahahah how is insomnia even a thing hahahahahaha nigga just close your eyes ahahahahaha like just wait for sleep hahahah wtfff

Dex-chan lover
I got a better suggestion, rub one out (girl or guy) and you'll feel great to pass out after.

Group Leader
@deCarabasHJ It's okay, I put one out anyway ;3.

@VF89 They're referring to masturbation. It releases some hormones that can make you sleepy. If I missed some joke and took this too seriously, I apologize.

Double-page supporter
@sleepyfoxscanlations I noticed, thank you.

By the way, the japanese sentence I commented on, is it some kind of known figure of speech? I couldn't find a reference to it, but the way it was built seemed like that would be the case.

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyfoxscanlations My point is, how strong/powerful is your 'rubbing' that can make yourself pass out? Yawn? Maybe. Unconscious? You had to be a super saiyan of something...

Group Leader
@deCarabasHJ Yeah, it's a pinky promise/swear. There are variations on the exact wording you use, but basically you say a line like that while your pinky is linked with that of the person you're promising. Or, if you're asking if it's referencing a specific anime or something: it's a line from the opening song of Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun. Not a series I could call particularly good (possibly not even good), but one I have a soft spot for, for whatever reason. And I found the opening really catchy at the time and still listen to it occasionally.
Edit: The ending song too, actually.

@VF89 Ah, I see, so it's the description of passing out that you were specifically referring to. I've never reached that level of rubbing mastery myself. Sorry for misunderstanding your lewd joke :x.

Users who are viewing this thread