Saeki-san wa Nemutteru - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - How to Get a Good Night's Sleep

Dex-chan lover
If i cant sleep i usually start listening music with earphone and turn off the light... What music, depend, sometimes DOOM's rip and tears and sometimes slow post rock.

Dex-chan lover
To get rid of thoughts i need some type of background noise to sleep, like a tv show

Dex-chan lover
"This is our last lecture from Saeki-sensei, by the way" why break our hearts in anticipation, TL? Many thanks for your work, by the way

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of
Dipper: "it's not like I lie awake at night thinking about her"
Later that night while he is lying awake thinking about her: "uh oh"

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
"(One sleepy Saeki-san, two sleepy Saeki-sans, three sleepy Saeki-sans... X sleepy Saeki-sans)"

I just go for some instant noddles or cereal for my midnight snack 😆
Thanks for the chapter!

Well, personally, before i go to sleep i'm always drinking kefir (who doesn't know - kefir is a fermented milk drink similar to a thin yogurt that is made from kefir grains, a specific type of mesophilic symbiotic culture). And it helps me a lot.
Dunno how that thing is popular outside ex-USSR countries tho.

Dex-chan lover
honestly i cant sleep till im dead tired, like yesterday i was awake till 5:30 am, then i finally got sleepy and went to bed, i woke up at 8am and here i am, its 6:25 pm over here and im not tired, these has been happening all week, and honestly im kinda worried, but its not like i have infinite energy, i may not be sleepy at all but if i sit anywhere comfortable then i fall sleep in like 2 mins, so yeah.

i guess the lockdown is affecting me more than i thought

I imagine doing the alphabet in cursive. I have no idea how it works but I'm usually yawning by E or F.

Dex-chan lover
I just close my eyes and wait for sleep, not that I ever notice it coming because the next time I'm conscious the sun's already out. I have literally never remembered a single dream I've had in my entire life so there's this blank between going to sleep and waking up, it's annoying.

Dex-chan lover
I just keep remembering my shameful past and chant "I want to die" until I'm unconscious.

Dex-chan lover
My simple tip for a good night's rest is to stop looking at memes, don't open Youtube for the nth time, and toss your phone away.

Users who are viewing this thread