Saihate ni Madou - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
The boy WAS raped, plain and simple. Not just "raped", it was the actual thing. Yes, he did attempt to steal from the guy, which was wrong, but that doesn't mean what happened afterward wasn't straight up rape either. Two wrongs don't make a right and being wronged doesn't excuse what he did after.

That's not even touching upon the fact that it is assumed the kid was a minor at the time.
I'm not even denying that it was ???

My point was just that it is weird it came to a surprise to him it could happen, when he was out looking for exactly such people to steal from, considering he seems to be aware of what he's doing I doubt you can rule out the possibility of him knowing that could've happened.

Yes, he's clearly a Minor there so it made it even more likely, considering no sane and normal functioning adult would follow such a kid anywhere, besides a police station, since it looked like they were somewhere that looked like a "Red Light District", or something like that.

I never intended to play it down, nor justify it, sorry if it sounded like that. 🫤

Fed-Kun's army
Damn that suck...

Also sucks we got so little of the sis and yet the shota gets more...

Group Leader
Uh... Okay? I mean, this is another way to continue and end the plot. But I feel like it's just that. Not worth the initial hype at all.

Fed-Kun's army
okay, I'm assuming that everyone in this manga is just clinically stupid now
'left her hanging' heheh :meguusmug:

This is gonna be a drama rape fest or someshit, god dang my brain isn't braining reading this shit.

Dex-chan lover
other comments already said what i wanted to so my two cents would be how the hell did that rapist father managed to have two beautiful children like them

Double-page supporter
I wished this stayed between the MC and Shiika. The other two are unnecessary. This couldve been somewhat wholesome with minimum drama but rn its doing too much.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, these past two chapters almost made me drop this title for a while.
That in itself makes me think this manga is a stroke of genius, being able to tap onto the readers emotion pretty well.

Really thanks to the groups who picked this up and thanks for the update!

I really thought this manga will tackle realistic redemption but nahhh this is just drama for the sake of drama, broken people surrounded by broken people.

Dex-chan lover
I think the revelation that Shiika was there recording the rape was already a huge upward emotional tension that raised the stakes, it explains a lot of the “mysteries” in the first volume of why it felt more like she was atoning rather than simply paying respects. It flips the initial premise of the main character trying to atone and asking forgiveness to actually being the one to forgive someone else who was complicit with the incident he doesn’t forgive himself for.

There wasn’t really any need to bring along this knifing suicidal sibling into the mix. Adding… whatever this was just makes it too melodramatic when there’s already so much baggage to deal with without having all the suspense and murder spree happening.

Dex-chan lover
I wished this stayed between the MC and Shiika. The other two are unnecessary. This couldve been somewhat wholesome with minimum drama but rn its doing too much.
I think the other girl fits well, given the path towards recovery seemed to be found family, and the girl felt like hers was stripped from her.

The brother could have also worked if it was just Shiika's action that made him miserable. Harassment from the community, and even the sister he wanted acted out violently towards others. The selling himself for cash -> theft of the John -> rape was completely unnecessary.

Aggregator gang
Well, this is not what I expected. It started off as so, but the "guilty by relation" thing came in a way I didn't expect.

Damn.

So, what did Shusuke's mother mean by "You're definitely his child"? Who is their father and what is his deal?

Well rape.. He sorta brought that old guy there for that purpose, planning to steal from him, then again I feel like even the author itself didn't like this kid considering how he's speedrunning his death this chapter o_ö

Though I shouldn't have read this chapter in the morning ngl wasn't expecting that <_<

(My point is, that it is rape, BUT it shouldn't have been a surprise to himself, because he brought them there for this intention, that's how he baited him there to steal from him, though nonetheless messed up)
He didn't though... It was a soapland, although under-the-table deals do happen, soaplands don't always involve intercourse or sex for that matter. The fact was that he got raped against his will, point blank period. It was non-consensual, even if he had gotten consent, the issue of age still applies. We don't know what he intended to do with the old guy, perhaps he only meant to bathe him, or heavy petting, but it's a stretch to say he met with the dude to get raped.

Dex-chan lover
He didn't though... It was a soapland, although under-the-table deals do happen, soaplands don't always involve intercourse or sex for that matter. The fact was that he got raped against his will, point blank period. It was non-consensual, even if he had gotten consent, the issue of age still applies. We don't know what he intended to do with the old guy, perhaps he only meant to bathe him, or heavy petting, but it's a stretch to say he met with the dude to get raped.
Read my other comment, I'm aware x_x.. That wasn't how I meant it

Also don't know the term "soapland", but yeah that's not what I was trying to imply with that, sorry if it came across as such

Users who are viewing this thread