Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
If a person being bullied finally stand up one day, then the night after he cowers in fear upon what may be brought to him the following days of his remaining school life, and he shows some sort of regret, does it mean the person should not have stood up against bullying? Just because a character shows a sign of regret of doing something does not mean he is in the wrong (or that he shouldn't have done it).

Your whole argument for the rest of the paragraph revolves around blaming MC for doing something because he regrets it. There are many things in life a person may regret doing, but does not necessarily become 'wrong'. There's a reason why that teacher has been able to keep doing what he has been doing (presumed by the reaction when he got found out with zero remorse). Either the local judge is fucked up, or he's so cunning he plans everything straight that he is certain he will get away with it.
thanks for answering my comment, please read all of this reply so that you won't misinterpret my point
For your first point, yes the situation of bullying that you said is completely right, but THAT'S BULLYING, not raping and murder!!! They aren't even comparable since they are severely different
Secondly, you said that "even if he regretted doing it then it doesn't means that it's wrong", bro
are you trying to say that killing someone is somehow not wrong? (probably not, I would hope so), of fuckin course murder is always wrong (logically speaking), the reason everyone can get behind why he killed the asshole is that that piece of trash deserved it (it's emotional right instead of logical right) and this I can 100% understand and agree, you can't demand anyone to do things logically in a situation like that. Besides, in this case, it'd be fuckin moronic if the main protag didn't act emotionally. If he didn't act emotionally and didn't kill, it would mean that he didn't love his lil sister enough to go rampage when he found out about the situation.

And it's not clear whether the teacher has done those deplorable acts many times before or not, maybe he said the thing he said because he's a straight-up shitbag and he wasn't even slightly remorseful of what he did even after he was caught, and since it's not confirmed whether he has raped other girls or not, both you and I can't really use it as a fair point (you could be right on this or I could be right) so to make it a fair argument, let's cast it aside since it hasn't been confirmed yet

And in my comment, I said that he shouldn't have killed, not because he was necessarily wrong ("wrong" here means without any right reasons, like I said murder is not right but it doesn't mean that you can't have a right reason to do it) but because his life would've worked out better if he didn't kill, (which I know is moronic considering that we don't know if he hadn't killed, the bastard would be caught and put in jail or not ), but there's one thing for certain, which is if he hadn't killed, he would not have gone to prison and his mom wouldn't have seen her only child left to leave her for 7 years, and the pain may cut deep but after a long enough period of time, the both of them could move on from their grief, which would be better for his mental health anyway. And from his perspective, him living and getting over the grief is much better than wanting to kill himself every second of the day after (which was caused by his murder), and you gotta admit that that would be a better outcome even just for his own sake

So to cap off, my point is that the main protag was not entirely wrong when he killed that bastard, it's just that things could have worked out better for him and his mom's sake (and maybe the girl too) had he not killed. That's it

Dex-chan lover
Love how there's always the "just do this" comments in these types of stories. It's real easy to say the "obvious" whenever you're an outside viewpoint and not actually in an emotionally charged situation like this.

Dex-chan lover
Your action brings consequence. If you are a dad, you should know better that any action you take can and will involve you, and your family. If you are an independent man, choosing to be homeless and bum because you're lazy, you are discrediting yourself. However, if you are a man with family of 4, choosing to be homeless and bum because you're lazy, you are dragging your family with you. You are well aware of that decision and decides to commit it anyway.

Same thing here. You decide to rape a child who doesn't even know what "sex" even means. You know the consequence of that. Anything coming at you is solely your fault. Any ripple effect happening to your family (this is not including the girl being labelled as a rapist's child, but this includes the effect of the girl being sent to foster house) is your fault. It's not the brother's fault that the girl's miserable. It's the girl's dad's fault.
I hope you're carrying that same energy and logic with the brother as well. If you genuinely believe that your actions have consequences then you should agree that his consequence for 1st-degree murder is serving prison time. He had a good reason (probably why he got 7 years instead of like 20) but it doesn't change that he committed premeditative murder, bro didn't even call the police.

Double-page supporter
A very strong start indeed. It has everything, an interesting premise, solid art and the main character has a lot of room for growth.

Fed-Kun's army
The MC didn't ruin the girls life, she went from being the child of a pedo rapist to an orphan.
She even got a chance to change her last name.

The Mom is probably doing it as a coping mechanism more than to make amends. Not blaming her though, the result is what counts.

Dex-chan lover
OBVIOUSLY HER FATHER DESERVE TO DIE, IF NOT, SHE'LL BE THE NEXT VICTIM OR SHE MIGHT ALREADY BEEN. ALL RAPISTS DESERVE IT.

Dex-chan lover
IF IT WAS ME, ILL ALSO NOT HESITATE TO KILL HIM. ACTUALLY, NO I WON'T KILL HIM, I WOULD TORTURE HIM, STONE HIM, MAKE A LITTLE CUT ON HIS PENIS AND ALL OVER HIS BODY THEN POUR SOME LIME AND VINEGAR. KICK HIS BALLS, CRUSH HIS NAILS, WATERBOARDING HIM, INSERT RED HOT IRON ROD TO HIS ANUS, CUT HIS TOUNGE, REMOVE ALL HIS TEETH, SKIN HIM ALIVE START FROM SKIN NEAR NAILS PART, AND ETC. WHILE KEEPING HIM ALIVE BUT MAKES HIM REGRET BEING ALIVE. REPEAT TILL HE BECOMES INSANE

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just the first chapter and thing starts heavy AF. Welp. I has the markings of being a very good read though, so hopefully it delivers.

And yes. The POS teacher deserved to die as horribly as he did.

Not entirely sure if he should be considered a hero, he still murdered in revenge even if completely justified in his reasoning (and personally condoning the murder). But you're right that society should be more understanding of what happened and why. Guess it's those "how dare you disturb the peace, even if the world is better because of what you did" things many societies have.
Fyq6I93aYAE8o0U.jpg:large

Gary Plauche (Rest in Power) would say otherwise.

Fed-Kun's army
Why the hell do people insist on treating evil garbage as human?

Matsumoto is not a person. He's a rapist. He does not deserve to have the same human rights as Yuri. It was 100% okay to murder him. Let alone being imprisoned, Kazuma shouldn't even have been arrested.
Sorry, we can't have vigilantism legalized. I agree it was a morally good action, but the law should still apply

Aggregator gang
Japan is weird if they condemn only the brother but the family of a rapist gets free in society without having any backlash.
Yes, what the brother does is wrong but only he who gets punished by society?

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie i would do the same if one of my family member getting raped even the worst come to the worst i will kidnap the rapist and set jig saw trap on him.
yeah, everybody says that but... killing takes some (if not a lot of) skill you know

Dex-chan lover
Japan is weird if they condemn only the brother but the family of a rapist gets free in society without having any backlash.
Yes, what the brother does is wrong but only he who gets punished by society?
yeah because the other guy is DEAD, how do you even punish a corpe anyway? hang it up as shaming on the street? And the daughter didn't do anything wrong, why would she be punished?

Dex-chan lover
God this is heavy. I can understand his feelings of regret, and maybe what he did was wrong in the grand scheme of things... but for the life of me I cannot condemn what he did. I can barely stop myself from condoning it, even. One of the more famous incidents of this actually happening in real life involves Gary Plauche murdering his son's rapist with the difference being in that case, there was a lot less regret on Gary's part. However, taking another person's life is not a trivial thing, and people react differently to it. I hope this has a happy ending (relative to the situation they are in), but who knows where the story will go. Maybe this will be about moving on, finding closure, and hope.
Oh damn, I remember this. Especially the cop yelling "GARY WHY? WHY GARY?"

Users who are viewing this thread