Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Pretty dark story, hopefully it's handled well especially with how heavy the topic is and it's actually a good story

Dex-chan lover
I understand why you feel that way BUT, the asshole still has a family (the daughter) so killing him dragged the main protag into prison (which he doesn't deserve at all if he hadn't killed), it got his mom in so much pain seeing her daughter like that and then her son go to prison, and it hurt the little girl who is now a victim too, which is basically what the story has amounted to, and the best thing that could've happened is that asshole go to jail, and the pro tag and the mom doesn't get involved, they grieved their daughter and hopefully moved on, and the asshole get raped back by many booty-warriors in prison

Your action brings consequence. If you are a dad, you should know better that any action you take can and will involve you, and your family. If you are an independent man, choosing to be homeless and bum because you're lazy, you are discrediting yourself. However, if you are a man with family of 4, choosing to be homeless and bum because you're lazy, you are dragging your family with you. You are well aware of that decision and decides to commit it anyway.

Same thing here. You decide to rape a child who doesn't even know what "sex" even means. You know the consequence of that. Anything coming at you is solely your fault. Any ripple effect happening to your family (this is not including the girl being labelled as a rapist's child, but this includes the effect of the girl being sent to foster house) is your fault. It's not the brother's fault that the girl's miserable. It's the girl's dad's fault.

Dex-chan lover
What a stream of idiocy...
  • Girl don't off yourself from being raped once. Report it to your loving bro instead.
  • MC go to police instead of murdering the guy.
  • MC if you do murder the guy, then don't be such a whiny *** about it.
  • Rapist's daughter, blame your rapey father for getting what he deserved. Not the guy who gave it to him.
  • Mom go visit your son in prison once in a while.
  • Rapist's daughter don't try to get adopted by the mother of guy who murdered your father for raping his sister. That's just creepy even if you totally don't blame him.
  • MC even if you're (stupidly) guilt ridden, think of what your suicide would do to your mom and get the eff over it.
  • MC if you are going to whack yourself, do it in prison so that at least you're spared some prison time.
  • MC don't let rapists daughter live in your house when she quite possible (probably even) has revenge murder on her mind.

Dex-chan lover
Do you even hear yourself? Exceptions like that kill society. Doesn't matter who you are or what your motive is. You go against the law, you must be judged for it.
The law that is manipulated to serve the snakes with money that can do everything they want? The law that overlooks some very heinous crimes or is powerless to do anything? Is that justice to you?

Dex-chan lover
The law that is manipulated to serve the snakes with money that can do everything they want? The law that overlooks some very heinous crimes or is powerless to do anything? Is that justice to you?
If the law is flawed, then amend it. Celebrating the sidestepping of law will only provide precedent and justification for more of the same. Imagine if the kid bullied in school decides to kill you 10 years down the line, or if the guy you spilled coffee on puts you in the hospital for it, and that neither of them would be punished for it. You need the law for that. Celebrate breaking the law and it will become meaningless.

Double-page supporter
Solid start, but I hope it doesn't turn into a romance story between the MC and the rapist's daughter.

He did nothing wrong. I know that we are all sinners and it's only upto God to judge us. But at the end of the day I am ready to kill rapists even if I have to go to hell.

Dex-chan lover
Your action brings consequence. If you are a dad, you should know better that any action you take can and will involve you, and your family. If you are an independent man, choosing to be homeless and bum because you're lazy, you are discrediting yourself. However, if you are a man with family of 4, choosing to be homeless and bum because you're lazy, you are dragging your family with you. You are well aware of that decision and decides to commit it anyway.

Same thing here. You decide to rape a child who doesn't even know what "sex" even means. You know the consequence of that. Anything coming at you is solely your fault. Any ripple effect happening to your family (this is not including the girl being labelled as a rapist's child, but this includes the effect of the girl being sent to foster house) is your fault. It's not the brother's fault that the girl's miserable. It's the girl's dad's fault.
bro, I DID NOT say that the fucking dad was right or anything (I outright called him an ASSHOLE in my comment), why are you talkin like I was defending that piece of trash? I wasn't, my whole point of the comment was that the main protag shouldn't have killed for his own sake (cuz he regret killing in the end and it only brought him sadness), instead, he should've let the law decide and throw the asshole in jail so that he get raped back by booty warriors in prison. To cap it off, IF the main protag is someone who is completely fine mentally after he killed that bastard, then I think it totally justified why he did it. But he was depressed after he killed, which is the only reason why I said he shouldn't have killed, because he was SAD

Dex-chan lover
  • Girl don't off yourself from being raped once. Report it to your loving bro instead.
  • Rapist's daughter, blame your rapey father for getting what he deserved. Not the guy who gave it to him.
  • Rapist's daughter don't try to get adopted by the mother of guy who murdered your father for raping his sister. That's just creepy even if you totally don't blame him.
  • MC even if you're (stupidly) guilt ridden, think of what your suicide would do to your mom and get the eff over it.
  • MC if you are going to whack yourself, do it in prison so that at least you're spared some prison time.
  • MC don't let rapists daughter live in your house when she quite possible (probably even) has revenge murder on her mind.
yeah, they're all on different levels of stupidity, which is why the story happened, so unless they get even dumber, I can't blame them

Supporter
What does cinnamon do?
Ah, to clarify -- by "cinnamon" I'm referring to series that have sweet & fluffy moments, such as:
image.png

Dex-chan lover
my whole point of the comment was that the main protag shouldn't have killed for his own sake (cuz he regret killing in the end and it only brought him sadness)

If a person being bullied finally stand up one day, then the night after he cowers in fear upon what may be brought to him the following days of his remaining school life, and he shows some sort of regret, does it mean the person should not have stood up against bullying? Just because a character shows a sign of regret of doing something does not mean he is in the wrong (or that he shouldn't have done it).

Your whole argument for the rest of the paragraph revolves around blaming MC for doing something because he regrets it. There are many things in life a person may regret doing, but does not necessarily become 'wrong'. There's a reason why that teacher has been able to keep doing what he has been doing (presumed by the reaction when he got found out with zero remorse). Either the local judge is fucked up, or he's so cunning he plans everything straight that he is certain he will get away with it.

Dex-chan lover
If manga author has more than 2 functioning brain cells...

Dex-chan lover
He killed the man that raped a little girl and drove her to suicide? (And who knows if other children were also targeted by him or would be.)

He should've gotten a fucking medal, not a prison sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread