Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I don't think a girl like his sister would've actually killed herself in this situation. She has a supporting and loving family and would've known that killing herself would ruin their lives. I think typically these sorts of situations would only happen when the girl doesn't have much to live for. Being raped and having a family that doesn't care. But that just isn't the case here.

Anyways, it's still an interesting read and I want to see the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
One of those manga's that I need to fully bake in the oven for 2-3 years before reading because I am not ready to be drip fed a chapter of psychological anguish each week lol

Double-page supporter
Man... This is such a dark manga, it hurts to keep reading, but I'm curious...

The MC took the rapist life, and the court seems to be on his side, since he only sentenced for 7 years, which was very light for a planned and intentional murder (he could've get like 20 years, or even life sentence).
didn't look planned. A good lawyer would get him way less time and maybe no time. (not japan)

I don't think a girl like his sister would've actually killed herself in this situation. She has a supporting and loving family and would've known that killing herself would ruin their lives. I think typically these sorts of situations would only happen when the girl doesn't have much to live for. Being raped and having a family that doesn't care. But that just isn't the case here.

Rape is very traumatic experience. And in a culture like Japan that is obsessed with purity, honor, and shame, she would probably consider herself defiled forever. Many people commit suicide after rape unfortunately, even with a loving family or otherwise good life.

Dex-chan lover

She killed herself when it was still fresh....

Plus, the MC also has a family and a mother that was happy he was back....

And yet he somehow thought his mom would be happy if he died...

You can have a good family and still have problems. People don't understand something that simple sometimes...

Dex-chan lover
Sad (actually not, because you need to develop your characters, because they don't get the basic level of empathy another human gets, seeing as they aren't human)

Users who are viewing this thread