Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 12 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
tks for the chapter!

also, this entire chapter all I could think about is the song "On the steps of the palace" lol. They're both about facing difficult decisions and not knowing what to choose.

"I know what my decision is/Which is not to decide" this lyrics is extremely applicable here too!

Dex-chan lover
When you go up against a terrifying and massive evil Dragon but it turns out they went to university, double majored in risk management & conflict resolution, and was the captain of the debate team and reigning champion over all debate competitions.

Faced with such impossible odds one can only hope to survive using humanity’s greatest weapon: “No. U.”

P.S. A repeat, but just saying if I were Will I’d have caved immediately if the Dragon agreed to let me ride them flying around in the sky just once.

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter. I actually hope that there wouldn't be a dragon fight here or if there has to be one Valacirca escapes before being defeated and they later find some reason why it was massively weakened at this current moment. That would explain why it tried to negotiate and possibly buy time beyond just wanting to be amused more. Mostly because the dragon seems very interesting and intelligent and I wish to see more of it in the future and I think it's implied to be one of the strongest beings alive so the hero party taking it out like this seems a waste.

Fed-Kun's army
I love the weight they give to the dragon's presence. It's usually just written away how scary a dragon is and how the hero overcomes them, but here you feel the sheer force of presence this gargantuan, deadly and, terrifyingly of all, intelligent being before you.

Any lesser man would freeze in the face of such a fear. And if not for literal divine intervention, Will nearly did.

Group Leader
I have read many isekai titles and this is probably one of the few titles that have reminded me how frightening a dragon can be
Many other Isekai titles make dragons like a toy to make the MC looks superior, I don't say I hate it but sometimes they don't execute it in a good way

Users who are viewing this thread