Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Guardian Deity

Dex-chan lover
@Aids
@ik3nzuki03
@Kisato
Stagnate was the one keeping their bodies "healthy". Of course, knowing that they'd never be his now, the blessings of unlife would wear off. Or something similar to that effect, I believe. Gus doesn't have it as bad since he lacks a physical body though (Edit: He still has an attachment to the seal, so he's not as far gone technically). The first volume of the LN should be wrapping up in the next chapter or the one after.

Dex-chan lover
@Newho00
It was a good, emotionally powerful scene in the LN and the manga covered it well. I don't think I have to say much more than that.

Dex-chan lover
I will be fine if it is Gracefell if it is Gracefell I will be okay god damn it please hurry up with the next chapter so I know that this is Stagnate being a Assholle

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I cried.
And it looks like Will will have to return them to the flux, sooner rather than later.

Dex-chan lover
This is just the beginning of Will's journey. He has barely taken his first step.

Dex-chan lover
If Mary and Blood die, I wouldn't be mad- but the story afterwards better be great.

Dex-chan lover
@Archomp
They die, of course. LN's Volume 2 starts right after this arc ends. It's a bit of a drag, but it introduces lots of characters and prepares MC's place in the world. Vol3.1 &3.2 are very good, and Vol4 is a bunch of short stories involving Will and his band of rowdy adventurers.

Double-page supporter
@nachtness:

They have no lifeforce anymore.
They were turned into undeads by that "god of undeath" and will remain "alive" until he claims their existences or until they are pruified by that flame from the "goddess of reincarnation".

What I think happened is that the seal on that evil warlord or what he was has been lifted now that the "god of undeath" was defeated and weakened.
After all the 3 of them accepted being turned into undeads in exchage for being able to seal that warlord.
However with his spoils from that deal (the soul of those 3) being taken away from him the "god of undeath" might have decided to weaken / destroy the seal on the warlord.
So now the warlord is about to break free and what we saw in the last panel was the sound of the seal breaking.

Group Leader
Mater nailed it.
I love how it's such a small divine intervention, barely a small thunderous clap, not even worth mentioning.
But it has such an immense power on fate here, if you'd call this turning the tables over, I'd say she outright blew it with "just" this.
Totally worth praying for 73,000 days straight.

Users who are viewing this thread