Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 17.2 - (Part two)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks hidamari!

Our little crossdressing girl's certainly got her heart in the right place! If expecting things to go bad, I hope sora gets a bit of spotlight too. Hope things don't go down to that.

Sheesh, such complexities behind those noble and baddies' actions. Deception and whatnot.

Dex-chan lover
for those who want LN spoilers:
Ivy will be fine, she will not be captured, she will however be able to take the child trafficking ring down with the help of Sora and those adventurers. Moreso, she will have a new friend at the end of this arc before departing

for those who want LN spoilers:
Ivy will be fine, she will not be captured, she will however be able to take the child trafficking ring down with the help of Sora and those adventurers. Moreso, she will have a new friend at the end of this arc before departing
a new tame monster?

Dex-chan lover
THanks for the chapter. I fell in love with the art and the story right away after reading it and bing read everything. And i also find out this will be adapted to anime too apparently?

Dex-chan lover
What chapter was it mentioned that Ivy was crossdressing? I didn't notice so I've been having mild confusion on why Ivy was being called a he.

Dex-chan lover
What chapter was it mentioned that Ivy was crossdressing? I didn't notice so I've been having mild confusion on why Ivy was being called a he.
Waaaayyy way back close to the start of the manga. Ivy was concerned about the unwanted attention she'd get, especially since she was a runaway from her hometown, with a Mayor holding virtually the entire population as slaves. She was crossdressing at first to hide from him.

Dex-chan lover
It's not like she is actively trying to disguise her true gender, she is just at that age when she can pull it off easily and she doesn't publicize the fact she is a girl out of convenience. She mainly wants to hide the fact she is starless, and to live her life as she'd like without trouble.

Dex-chan lover
so.. anyone who read th LN, i wan to ask...
is there in the latest story someone who finally found out about her true gender?

Users who are viewing this thread