Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita

I want to protect our little heroine at all costs. This is one of the best fantasy mangas I have read, as she's not super powerful or anything but her genuine and loving nature has brought her some luck and friends. Because she is so vulnerable her achievements are all the more earnt and she gains my admiration as a character. She has seen to get better at her trades and I am yearning for her gradual character development.

if you come just for the loli
you better stop
unless you don't mind having some of your brain cell die

but if you're here for the plot
then congrats you've found a gold

This is such a wholesome series and a breath of fresh air with all the OP MCs that reincarnated with suddenly all memories intact. Although she gets flashbacks of her memories of the past she can't explain it or sometimes understand it completely since she is a kid and accept the knowledge to survive and also thanks to the fortune tellers teachings.

Binge read all translated Webnovel chapters
This particular chapter is from her sister's POV
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9629ex/311/

Dex-chan lover
it is indeed a breath of fresh air for an isekai
the MCs persona is not decided from the whole reincarnated thing
and so far no OP Skills

The RAW of chapter 5.1 just came out today! Yay! That felt so long for the manga to update.

Double-page supporter
Oh, another tamer manga. Might as well.

Why is description a rhyme?

Dex-chan lover
I love this title, everyone at chapter 1 with the exception of the fortune teller are just so shitty that you can't help but to feel that the girl will get more hardships from other people along the way to show how scummy the people of the world is, but so far nothing like that has happened and it makes me so happy and really want to protect her.

If you want to read a story about a tiny little cupcake you can't help but be adored by, this little bit should fit your criteria.

I love this, it hurts and heals my soul at the same time, but it hurts a lot, but I can't stop... PROTECC THE LOLI FFS!!!

the fact that she's how she is despite being a kid might be because of her being isekaed, like she doesn't remember or know ,in this it's more of intuitive rather than memories

Users who are viewing this thread