Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Ch. 23 - …

Supporter
I was hoping a continuation from the previous chapter instead going into this in a non-sequitur fashion.

I fucking love how well I did this chapter, the potato thing is added in lol, and how much I love this incoming arc. Have fun boys cus I have! Because shit about to get loose real soon, like twice.
The only thing that came off as weird was the husband saying "Heard." Seems like using "Roger" would be better.

Dex-chan lover
I fucking love how well I did this chapter, the potato thing is added in lol, and how much I love this incoming arc. Have fun boys cus I have! Because shit about to get loose real soon, like twice.
since you said "Twice" don't tell me both of them will get killed

Dex-chan lover
is it bad that i’m sus of them?
I don't think there's anything sus about them, if anything's weird about them it's all the death flags they're raising.

I assume they're just there for the inevitable bit where Sakura shows his power in front of them + shocks them (after they made light of him so much), but I wouldn't be surprised to see one die or something, though I assume they'll just get put into danger but saved by MC. No bad intentions from their side, though.

Dex-chan lover
Interestingly, the local scanlation group put the name of the eggplant as "Eggplant imitator". I wonder that's the name in Japanese was.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope they aren't being kind just to betray him/get insta-killed because right now the fact that they are basically acting like concerned parents taking care of an overly curious child is a great combination.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping a continuation from the previous chapter instead going into this in a non-sequitur fashion.

The only thing that came off as weird was the husband saying "Heard." Seems like using "Roger" would be better.

Izyuin storyline?
Well don't I have a good news for you
:meguusmug:

Oh yeah I'm really dried of motivation every time a bubble like that exist, just one person saying something in the sense of "Yeah" "Okay" "Yes" so I've been trying new things. Hope it ain't much of a matter

I understand them being 3rd year students in uni for them to look young but the way they talk and act gives the impression of them being a much older couple.

Dex-chan lover
I understand them being 3rd year students in uni for them to look young but the way they talk and act gives the impression of them being a much older couple.
Honestly, probably it's them talking about Marriage/being married (Woman called herself the wife), which, while it does happen, usually you think marriage being a thing you do when you're older

Users who are viewing this thread