Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Ch. 27 - …

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Oh no, a gyaru, and it seems not the nice type :LOL: But pretty sure she'll slap a sincerely good reason for trying to get him on-board.
Also, Iso also really working hard for her family's sake

Dex-chan lover
Wow yea, didn't see that coming after seeing they posted the earnings ranking lol 😐😂

Dex-chan lover
Gonna assume the karma sword doesn't actually reduce speed to 0, it just reduces it by a higher value than anyone else actually has, meaning the super-statted MC conveniently gets to use it with almost zero downside since it'll just reduce his by a fraction.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna assume the karma sword doesn't actually reduce speed to 0, it just reduces it by a higher value than anyone else actually has, meaning the super-statted MC conveniently gets to use it with almost zero downside since it'll just reduce his by a fraction.
MC is gonna test that with his super stats.

Dex-chan lover
You can't move but you can deflect magic. If you have something like inventory and can instantly equip-reequip the thing, the 'defect' isn't at all that debilitating depending on the situation and if it can deflect any and all magic the thing is downright a cheat item lol. How can THE only dungeon administration in the world fail to realize this lmao
And he doesn't. He has a magic bag. [Inventory] doesn't seem to be an extant skill so far. This still means it has a very limited use for 99% of Dungeon Explorers. And in a dungeon without any Resurrection points, being flatfooted even randomly in a battle could mean death. It could be totally useful in a tournament setting, but not with anything where your life is on the line.

@Blacktart To be fair, in that dungeon, she split the rewards with him, otherwise she'll get angry at him. (chapter 17 page 6). Also from Chapter 17, that black orb on its own was worth 100M Yen minimum. So, that obviously wasn't included in that tally, Otherwise, Makoto would have only earned 3M Yen over months.
But even if he didn't split it with her, they literally instituted the ranking system less than a week ago. He did that dungeon with her 2.5 months ago (Ch 22 Page 2). So that 92M Yen is all Iso Miki.

Dex-chan lover
I'M SO PROUD OF HOW I TRANSLATED THIS CHAPTER AHHHH

Spoiler about the gyaru girl, a very serious spoiler so please don't be mad if you accidentally clicked
She's an 81 years old fat dirty old man in disguise
I read h3"÷@i of that caliber decen£@&) that I never care anymore. Skins? Suuuurrreee.

Dex-chan lover
And he doesn't. He has a magic bag. [Inventory] doesn't seem to be an extant skill so far. This still means it has a very limited use for 99% of Dungeon Explorers. And in a dungeon without any Resurrection points, being flatfooted even randomly in a battle could mean death. It could be totally useful in a tournament setting, but not with anything where your life is on the line.
Magic bag will do. You don't need to use it all the time, just take it out when you're up against a magic you can't dodge or block otherwise. If that 'limited use' is the line between life and death you'll still take it 100% of the time. You don't just dump fire extinguishers in your building just because it's not used 24/7, that's super short sighted lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Due to our guy reliquishing all the drops to her in a high ranking dungeon smh
So Sakura is supposed to be the first then? but since the dude also hates publicity I guess rank 6 should be sufficient.

Users who are viewing this thread