Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@Shuzuchi
hahaha, actually no.
You are talking about incest, like it's some kind of radioactive mutation in the comic lol
Also, what do you mean "what kind of culture promote this?". Are you aware that animals do this too and don't care about family relationship? Regardless of how good or bad is this, it's not like it is written in our instinct to avoid this kind of relationship, so how that underdeveloped tribe supposed to know about "inbreeding depression". Are you seriously never opened history book in your life? I mean, it's not like i promote incest and such, but history of earth riddled with incestuous "royal blood" relationship in the name of conserving "pureblood" and such. Granted, it was before we get to know the consequence of this, but hey, do those people in the manga appeared to be technology prominent tribe to you? They don't know about consequence, so there is no reason for them to forbid it. Especially when they have magic, and both of them have vast ammount of magic lpower, so they can guess that their offspring will inherit it as well.
Now, back to our main issue. No, incest will not make descendant to grow additional ear or something like that. It's called "Inbreeding depression" and basically means that if someone have some kind of "bad gene" with disease that still recessive trait, then the same "good gene" can be obtained from other parent, making the chance of appearance of that disease much smaller.
Get it? Incest forbiddence is just preventive measure, based on statistic. But that doesn't mean that tribes that didn't forbid it is doomed. You need way over 10 or 20 generations of it, to even discern some abnormalities, and knowing harsh world without technological advance, those who weaker die anyway, making other descendants blood stronger.
Basically, incest is much more dangerous in current age is because we have medicinal ways to save those who weaker.
P.S. And lastly, about incest. If, for example, we have a perfect human being without even a spot of bad genetics in him, then incest between his offspring will be actually a right decision and would be better "preventive measure" against diseases, because the more they mate with other people - more impurity enter in that "perfect genetic tree" bringing diseases from outside, until that "perfect genetic" will become absolutely normal like any other.
I understand that this is just theoretical interpretation of the being that not exist. But, i wanted you to get the idea. Especially in that world where magic power exist. As you can see, magic power let that village chief to live way more than he supposed too. Granted, powerful magical power should be able to prevent most disease as well. So "incest" in this world in the clan with powerful "magic power" actually is great way of managing things, the same way as my previous example with "perfect genetic human"

In general, incest is indeed bad way of conserving bloodline. But i find it laughable how 80% of commenters here discussing it, when the only thing they know is "If you do incest - your child will be retarded". Why? How? They don't care, they know their small grain of information and really proud about it.

Double-page supporter
I have a question...
People said that he will run away, will her sister chase him?
Also @stal2walk
Targaryen madness? 😂

Anyone who have read the VN/WN please spoil me XD

See, parents everywhere, let this be a lesson to properly give your son proper sex education. You have to make sure they know for whom they should reserve their heart and purity. Else, they will develop impure feelings towards some filthy female, like some village chief's daughter or something.

Dex-chan lover
Just as I was reading this chapter, I was wondering when the whole incest tag would pay off.

Dex-chan lover
jazz-music-stops-35797268.png

4e4.png

Users who are viewing this thread