Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I just want to tell everyone that there will not be any yandere or Incest for more details read the spoiler
this manga is using a baiting technique. well, it is not the only one, for example, the anime of no game no life. existed only to get you hooked up to the series so you will buy the light novel. in fact, the cliffhanger on the last episode was made on purpose. now let's get to the original topic. and about the Harem is just a bait. but we just did not reach the Harem bait yet
91LtUrbML8L.jpg
91ea7ASCOAL.jpg
just like anyone who was confused with the Incest tag until chapter 6. so abel and meya will go on adventures and abel will meet a bunch of girls. and he will help them with is OP power and they will spend so time with him and meya .and he will replay the girl's affection by being dense and clueless just like any MC will do. if they were put in the same station. and meanwhile, Gizel in the village is getting manipulated (not possessed) by the allegedly the strongest demon in the world and the demon lie to her by claiming that he is a spirit of a girl from the village that her brother left her just like Gizel (so Gizel start relating to him and to believe everything he said) and then he tells Gizel to leave the village to look for her brother. and after that Firo and Shibi decide to follow her. and when abel and his Harem defeat the bad guys (by the way the Harem girls from different kingdoms and nations) abel finally realize that he loves meya and he will let the other girls down. abel start spending more time with meya and my that time Gizel is able to catch up to him and then Gizel asks her brother to go back to the village and they got into an argument. and Gizel will think that the reason her brother will not go back to the village is because of meya so Gizel will try to hurt meya with her inhuman physical strength (Gizel ability to use magic to increase her physical strength and meya is the MC love interest that means she will have thick plot armor) the world tree totem will protect meya. and after some fighting abel is able to convince her to talk instead of fighting and she will tell him "I hate the fact my brother left the village. so it is up to me to bring him back. brother at least please come back to the village. if you faced me told me to cancel the marriage ceremony I would have done so. the only thing I want from you to come back home. nothing more" so Gizel is not a Yandere because it is impossible for a Yandere to say the above quote. so Gizel's behavior at the end of chapter 8 is a bait and it was a dream so it is the people's fault to read to much into it .and after the demon hears what Gizel said he will possess her and will try to fight abel. but abel will win because he is OP .and we will have a time skip of 6 years abel is 22 and is married to meya and meya is pregnant with girl .and abel is back to the village and Shibi is married to Gizel (Shibi wish of becoming abel's brother-in-law came true) and yes i was rooting for Gizel to marry her brother. and i can not people complaining about Incest because to me Incest is acceptable because they are fictional characters not real people
and if don't believe me read these links
https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?s=24ad6f46be105c17de241a5104c2ed68&p=6359844#post6359844
and
https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...t-majutsushi-no-slow-life.88913/#post-5154690
and at this rate, the manga will reach its end at 2024 you if you feel like spending five or 10 minutes reading chapters in the next four years then, by all means, be my guest .but this manga is trash

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Well as long as there isnt gene complications and well i mean the sister doesn't look to bad so
incest wincest in this case

Sweet home Alabama. I hope they don't get married. I was hoping for Abel x Firo but it got ruined, thanks Nekoko!

swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttt hoooooooooooooooooooome ALABAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Fed-Kun's army
If the children are totally healthy and have always been in that village/world between siblings, then it makes totally sense to have a tradition to marry your sister/brother tbh, if the mutual attraction is there.

Double-page supporter
He didn't wonder why they all had the same hair and eyes? well, I didn't really think about it either. This is hilarious.

Fed-Kun's army
i was afraid to stroll here, guess i was wrong, we are all just casual degens

Dex-chan lover
The tribe of incest. Seems incest in magic world makes stronger magic it seems. Ye his mom is his aunt. @Tokanova there is just wait

Users who are viewing this thread