Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Majutsu Otaku no Risoukyou~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@alonerone His father knew he didn't want to marry ("To think you really hate it that much" page 5). His sister has been waiting for this since she was a toddler ("10 years ago, mother told me all about it. Since then I've dreamed of this moment" page 12).

Does that seem like people who would listen if Abel complained?

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi:
I love the fact that the Yandere side of the sister has been hinted for a while
What hints? Up until she overheard her parents talking about how Abel didn't want to marry her, she only exhibited signs of being a "brocon" (to borrow Japanese terminology), which is not strongly correlated with actual incest or yandere-ness (even if brocons can "evolve" into either one of those two).

@Granitefish:
Yandere sis clearly existed before he ran. She knew he was going to run. She acted before he ran and sabotaged the truck. Him running away did not make her into a yandere. She was one already. He didn't cause her any psychological harm in running.
... Literally the second setence of that comment invalidates the first one and last three.

Group Leader
@Edjan To your points:

1. No, it's not wrong. That's just your morale you got from society. The higher risk of deformations and mental issues isnt fully proven and even people who have the issues to begin with are allowed to have children which gives them a higher risk of getting them too. It's just the public ego that disavowes it.

2. Doubt he will have any luck changing the attitude of a yandere.

3. That right, he's just an egoistic fuck that only cares for his own needs. His family will probably feel the consequences for his leave.

4. Who knows, he had help with it anyway.

Conclusion:

1. You're right.

2. This chapter has proven to me that the autor is not good at creating a story.

Dex-chan lover
Btw in my country, somewhere in remote area there a tribe who practice incest between mother and son, if the family head died his son will marry his wife, and there no genetic defect babies, because this already practiced hundreds years maybe?

Dex-chan lover
@MarqFJA87 no it doesn't because if she started doing this Because of what she believed then it wasn't his actions that caused it, it was her own mind and knowledge of him that caused it, not anything he did. It means that even if he decided to not run away that she would still be like this, just hidden and waiting.

Group Leader
All of this could have been avoided if you guys read the summary that he ran away ._.
Plus he had 3 days to be married because his dad sped up the time when mc told him no.
Wtf was he supposed to do?
No one would listen to him because it's normal to them.
He assumed it's the same and people are acting like it's a crime.
If anything it's his dad's fault for knowing he didn't care about anything but his hobby and didn't think to inform him.

Dex-chan lover
@TetsuyaLP what you meant is mentally ill people who allowed breed right, with some one who mentally ill too right?

What make me wonder, why this have manga adaptation, like Japan doesn't have good ln stock, isekai in this case to adapted to manga

Dex-chan lover
@ShinobuOshino I know that the author in all likelihood made the little sister a yandere for funsies, but I find it fascinating that, even by complete coincidence, the writer managed created a scenario where there is an actual explanation for someone being a yandere than just for the sake of having a yandere in the story. I mentioned porphyria in an earlier comment, but Alzheimer’s and dementia is also affected by inbreeding. Genetics is interesting!

wow lotta peeps hating on the MC for bailing. Its not like he didnt try to talk to them about it. His concerns were dismissed, everyone he talked too was for it, and his father was going to shove it down his throat no matter what he did.

dude decided to grab that yellow bar and pull, and that was the best decision he could have made

Aggregator gang
>leaving the village to start his journey to avoid shacking up with his sister
This is the lamest initial incident I have ever witnessed in my life.

Dex-chan lover
It seems he didn't manage to protest hard enough. He could've at least proposed to postpone the marriage long enough to sort everyone's feelings out just like how an old salaryman did with his adopted daughter-aunt; well by bailing out of the village, he "technically" postponed it all by himself but now he's going to have more problems than before.

Users who are viewing this thread