Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Huh, kind of a turn off of the whole series. She had been taking care of him for years, that alone is enough for her to demand an explanation rather than leaving her without any. Even if the village might "lock" him up because it's against their custom, I'm sure he's strong enough to break free, hell even discussing first with the chief would be better.

It felt like the author is just trying to force the plot to continue rather than letting it develop first, or maybe it's just my expectations that is too high, probably the latter though.

@Early I also had a girl I liked. I loved her very much but she ran away from me. But eventually, I caught her. I abducted her in the middle of the night and took her through my car into my house's basement. There, I first amputated her. Her screams were delightful. Then I sexually assaulted her, teased her and humiliated her till she knew her place and was in my control. I kept her locked up in my basement and she had to get permitted by me to pee or to take a dump. I myself took care of her, by bathing her smelly naked self, which hadn't bathed for days, and was covered in her own filth. She eventually gave up and is currently an obedient slave of mine. No one knows that I've locked her up. She was so mean to me, such an asshole, that she left me without even telling that she didn't like me and when I was her friend and took care of her for years! You cannot blame me for what I did right? I had the right to do so! It wasn't my fault! Her selfish self was what screwed me up! She could've talked to me and I would've been gentler with her if that were the case. In any case we now live happily married. We are such a happy couple, and she obeys whatever I say. Oh and I also make her wear a chastity belt so that she cannot cheat on me. Her baby bag must be kept secure from any external influence other than mine that is!

Dex-chan lover
Well his body went into self driving mode to protect him and well, fuck don’t stay in that town leave change how you look change your name run away boy

Group Leader
yan-chan, look, a praiseworthy rival.

no actually the sister would be hanako yamada but yandere

MC just grab the new girl and make a dash for it to another city the further the better(for both given she ran with millions worth of gold).

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for her. I wish Abel just talked to her but he's extremely socially awkward and dumb.

I honestly think that the protagonist made a mistake because his sister has been preparing all her life for that marriage and he who was a recluse who did not know anything, preferred to run away instead of talking.

@Soulista
i agree, the mc did not even bother trying to explain it to his sister, a no brainer move by the mc right there
soo if he dies, he deserves it xD

Dex-chan lover
Why would he have such a strangely specific dream
Like he he has no reason to think of his sister like that
Just cause she sabotaged his car thing? calm the fuck down man

I feel like the little sisters insane personality overshadowed a small detail in this chapter.
Meya quote: "Look, Abel! This is Meya's first time on a bed!!"
The fuck kind of life was she living..?
It took me reading this one particular chapter 4 times to catch this one detail.
Unless she's a Cinderella or suffering from neglect back in her tribe, I got nothing... unless all her tribe sleep on the floor, no beds.

Why would he have such a strangely specific dream
Like he he has no reason to think of his sister like that
Just cause she sabotaged his car thing? calm the fuck down man
I think it is because she is stabbing the totems that he made and contain his magic...prob some kind of link there

The few recent chapters are really a turn off. How the dude treat his siter who has been accompanying him since childhood for more than 10 years by escaping the newly risen problem cause by the tradition which he should've learnt accidentally one way or another already. This dude retain his memories and also remain mentally ill, he knows he was living in a tribe but when he came to the city he's trying to use leaves as currency (what?)

Users who are viewing this thread