Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Group Leader
I have translations for the next chapter and half of the one after that, so I'll probably only do up until chapter 24 since I'm still pretty busy trying to catch up with the other manga synapse is working on. Many thanks to Tonikaku Daisuki for working on this, and for letting me take over with the remaining material they have.

Dex-chan lover
I’d completely forgotten about this series, I remember getting spoiled that
the brother and sister don’t end up together and wondered what the point of making it so incest focused to begin with.

No offense to the translator of course, but I’ll probably take it off my list.

Dex-chan lover
Haven't read this in forever.
I do remember MD use a "hiatus" status on it, good to see it back! Although I hardly remember whats this about aside the Yandere lil sis.

Time for re-reading!

Dex-chan lover
It’s very much appreciated to even have one more chapter updated, so thank you for doing this.

What’d’ya wanna bet that Meru is actually the strongest of the Doom clan cause she can use their magic without the need of a crystal on her forehead. Though her dad always acting like a douche is still unacceptabl. Here’s to him getting some sense beaten into him by the totems.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow, i remember enjoying this a bit more :thonk:
Still, thanks for bringing us as many chapters as you can.

Dex-chan lover
I’d completely forgotten about this series, I remember getting spoiled that
the brother and sister don’t end up together and wondered what the point of making it so incest focused to begin with.

No offense to the translator of course, but I’ll probably take it off my list.
Yeah, it must suck to be the sister, who she love and supposed to marry just ditch her like that. I know from our view it seem weird but for the Marren clan it is normal and right for them. If the author making up such bullshit tradition then he should follow it to the end, not pussy out like this.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it must suck to be the sister, who she love and supposed to marry just ditch her like that. I know from our view it seem weird but for the Marren clan it is normal and right for them. If the author making up such bullshit tradition then he should follow it to the end, not pussy out like this.
To be fair, the brother doesn't want that. What, he's supposed to be a good little dog and marry his sister as it is tradition?

Nah. Running when the parents decided to noose him up like that was the right call.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, the brother doesn't want that. What, he's supposed to be a good little dog and marry his sister as it is tradition?

Nah. Running when the parents decided to noose him up like that was the right call.
Then just don't make it a tradition and dont make it his sister. There is already a character in the story that would fit the role lol.

From the MC's point of view, yes I agree. However that's not the point of discussion.

Dex-chan lover
Someone who's been present for stuff could probably give a better explanation of what happened with TDS, but it seems like the person who started the scans initially left, new leader, and then they left, and then the remaining staff lost the reason to stay with the group, since it no longer had leadership. From what I can tell, the group mostly consisted of teams who worked on series, with a few people being constant across them, one of them being the 2nd leader. who provides the raws. So most of them will either stop sl, or join/make a new group.

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck? i am not dreaming? a fuckiing update! thank you man/girl

Dex-chan lover
I have translations for the next chapter and half of the one after that, so I'll probably only do up until chapter 24 since I'm still pretty busy trying to catch up with the other manga synapse is working on. Many thanks to Tonikaku Daisuki for working on this, and for letting me take over with the remaining material they have.
Hey, this is really great work!

Thanks for keeping it going for a bit.

Dex-chan lover
If this manga was a puppy, it’d get traumatized by how often it got abandoned.

Thank you for picking it up! Even only for a short while.

Users who are viewing this thread