Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~

Dex-chan lover
@grom Looks like you haven't read a Japanese novel where the MC run from his yandere sister who tied him up and rape him all the time and kill whoever disturb their love making session in front of him till he's broken minded. Later MC escaped and reincarnated by Truck-kun.

Or did he?

The sister soon after that also died and reincarnated like him. She chases him in his toddler body. They fight with magic (obviously) back and forth. The sister is literally CRAZY. Yuno is cute compared to her.

Also, did I mention MC was granted OP power from a god? Yep, and the sister could match him and his overpowered magic, sometimes even overwhelming him.

Sadly the translation stopped. If my prediction are true, the sister plan to took hostage of his new family by killing the entire kingdom (he's a noble).

Mod Edit: removed wrongly added spoiler tag

Contributor
It was actually a retake, the sister went into a loop of death and reincarnation where everytime she confined her brother till death, and eveytime only her kept her memory. It came to a point where the mc became so paranoid she put her love into a tube and killed every female in the world, while narricating himself inside a castle

Mod Edit: Removed wrongly added spoiler tag

I like it. A protagonist that doesn't just go with the flow when ppl are shipping him with other girls, that always annoys me whenever I read isekai novels. It is clear Abel loves his sis as a sis and doesn't want to confine her. The sis is sweet but I am also against incest, unless she was the last person on earth only then I would I be understanding and ship it. Sorry. I agree with him, she should go out and meet other people, stop clinging to him as if he is your whole world. Be your own person.

Dex-chan lover
What is that mod note? I'm talking about another entirely different novel which doesn't even have manga adaptation. Why does it need spoiler tag? *facepalm*

Fed-Kun's army
that last panel in chap 6 though? that's lowkey creepy and if she turns out to be a
yandere
, that's such a waste of the build-up of the nice person she seemed to be/waste of a character lmao
I feel bad for the brother who's an actual good person being paired with her yikes

@woulez you might want to reread what those people posted, they're talking about a similar (but not the same) Web novel. Tossing on spoiler tags and a mod note seems kind of ridiculous for something that doesn't even have manga adaption (and likely never will).

Fed-Kun's army
dropped when mc became weed farmer and chars became cliche.
i wanna chill or feel happy in an isekai, not in the weed way

@Bisami Exactly. I hate it when the super strong protagonist just does whatever other people tell him instead of doing what he wants. So glad this MC managed to escape the village.

Dex-chan lover
Like this new girl more than the sister already. Yeesh what a turn.

An old man gave me a sharp object for my journey
Staff
Super Moderator
@Dao_Quan

Looks like they're talking about this one, which to me, no matter how I look at it, looks like a novel this manga might've been adapted from:
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/saikyou-juzoku-tensei-cheat-majutsushi-no-slow-life/

Since I haven't read the novel, I would be happy for the people that have read it to correct me if I'm wrong :).

@woulez The manga adaption of Saikyou Juzoku Tensei (and its Novel counterpart) start out with a guy who thinks he is a real Magician (on earth) being told he is weird and his School club is being shutdown, than he saves someone who is about to get truck-kun and gets Truck-kun instead into a fantasy world into the Magic Wood Totem making family of Marren(who are all about incestuous relation to strengthen magic bloodline).

This is WAY different from what they were talking about which is a novel with a Guy who has a yandere sister with Bro-Com (on earth) who dies and reincarnate only to be chased by his Yandere sister who followed his reincarnation.

Aggregator gang
It appears that the webnovel is over as of yesterday with a total of 455 chapters.

An old man gave me a sharp object for my journey
Staff
Super Moderator
@Dao_Quan
Thank you for clarifying, I have removed the spoiler tags.

Incest tag successfully dodged... for now at least. I hope this franchise can keep up it's winning streak, though. Continue undefeated.

Users who are viewing this thread