Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Majutsu Otaku no Risoukyou~

Actual fucking degenerates in here. "WHY HE NO MARRY SISTER"
If you read any amount of Japanese Comics you would understand the basic gist of every fucking protagonist, ever.
Girl is half naked? "Oh no! better avert my eyes!"
Girl is literally about to suck your dick? "Wait a second, I better do something else!"

Japs fall into the same tropes over and over again, and every once in a while they actually go through with having a not-pussy MC.
Worse still, people mad that a man doesnt want to fuck his sister.
Of course he handled it in the most Japanese way possible, but you cant shit on him for not want to fuck someone who could have basically been his twin.

SWEET HOME ALABAMA <----- no, technically its the in entire country. Up until the 1860's marrying a close relative was normal. The same is still true today in some countries.

Double-page supporter
MC’s
apathy towards Gizel
makes me have disdain for the whole manga.
She’s done nothing but be supportive and do what she’s been taught and Abel leaves her in the most apathetic and hurtful way possible with absolutely no explanation other than he hates her (to Gizel). I get that incest is kinda gross but don’t run away from your problems like that, it will do nothing but create disdain against you (me included).
This manga went from around an 8.5 to a 6.5 for me just from that, shows how much I HATE developments like this (for those who didn’t read spoilers, I’m not upset because Abel didn’t want to participate in incest, I’m upset because of
his supposed “solution” to the problem of forced incest, which only makes things waaaay, waaaaaaay worse and has my dying inside

Dex-chan lover
v1o4flbqb2q21.png

Stop being a pansy and marry her, from the perspective of you, who has your memories of your past life, she isn't even really your little sister. And from the perspective of that world, I doubt they have any issues with genetics between incest, considering it's literally part of your clans traditions :v

Group Leader
To be fair to his little sister if a guy led you on and built a loving relationship over the course of your entire life a normal person would get pretty mad for you booking it outta there

i mean the incest explain why everyone is albino like what happened to white tigers who were incest breed originally which caused them to suffer manny genetic disorder lately they don't incest breed them but their genetic are damaged to this day

Dex-chan lover
I read the novel raw (with Google translate, praise me). It's a waste of time. It took a long time (more than 300 chapters) for them to reunite, and even then the relationship between them is still not clear, whether he'll accept his engagement or not.

By this point his sister just want him to face her like a real man and reject her, not sneak away like that. It hurts her. She want an apology and she'll drop the marriage issue. Case closed.

And the story is still ongoing. Won't be surprised if it took another hundreds of chapters more just to move forward their relationship.

@GrimThoughts Agree. And it's become worse each day.

Aggregator gang
@kllick
There was an earlier spoiler from a user who said this:
"The sister suddenly turns Yandere and heavily obsessed with MC once he leaves. Like wtf? Her personality completely changed.
Later MC saves her from a Demon and apologizes to her and tells her to go back to the village and waits for him. Yes they do get together. So running away was pretty much pointless. Only his harem grew and he returned."
Is he wrong or ?

@Scynix it was more meaning almost all other LN with incest on it the MC is "whatever" or dont make a difference with his sister and another girl. At least on this one, he is disgusted.

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick, thats the Web Novel, Light novels usually has a LOT of changes compared to the Web Novel

Manga is based of the LN

@Zubrul Parents never taught you manners? MC just implied that he hates Gizel and broke her mentally, could’ve had a talk y’know?

Double-page supporter
LN and WN difference makes me feel off....
May we just drop or peek sometimes on?

Dex-chan lover
@stride
At least from the latest web novel chapter, it's true till the point MC apologizes to her and tells her to go back to the village and waits for him. MC didn't confirm whether he will accept their marriage or not. Sister also didn't pursue the issue anymore because he already apologizes to her.

Or is he? I read it with Google translate so I could be wrong. The light novel version usually have different ending and this manga is based on the LN. Hopefully I'm wrong because I'm shipping the incest route just for fun.

@Freestyle Hopefully it will be different from the web novel coz I'm shipping the incest route.

Users who are viewing this thread