Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡😀😀😀😀😀😀REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!😀

the april's fool chapter got fixed, then deleted. had a feeling it was a mistake, so I read it like it was RAW.

Dex-chan lover
@teamchat It was done without permission from the group that translated. It was reported and removed by mods.

Dex-chan lover
@Phantasimo @mmootthh
Like reading a page of the person in front of you. Big surprises when you can read it faster out loud than they can.

practice, practice, practice. Take a book when read it upside-down, if somebody notices and comments. Start to read it out loud. I know how to speed read (right side up). I always blow a fuse when I try it the other way. I am getting better, takes longer to blow the fuse. I get a big headache in the end every time.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see Shiba Miyuki in the Gizel's story
that team is not strong enough

The story is surprisingly good but god how slow it is progressing

Group Leader
@deedet @xWam here's the light novel link incase you wanna read the light novel instead of waiting for the manga (i don't know if it's as slow as the manga though) https://www.novelupdates.com/series/saikyou-juzoku-tensei-cheat-majutsushi-no-slow-life/?pg=3

@TheGodEmperor The reason incest would cause problems is if their family had any bad recessive genes inbreeding would vastly increases the chances of offspring inheriting those recessive genes from both parents who share similar dna and ending up with bad recessive traits that would otherwise not have occurred if you bred outside of the family. Or just google incest/homozygosity or something i'm just a student im dum.

This alternate world probably doesn't have any terrible recessive traits lingering in families if the village was inbreeding for multiple generations without issue so there is no real downside to incest in this world besides the leftover social taboo from our world which only exists because we do have terrible recessive traits lingering in our dna.

MC running away from a problem instead of taking the time/effort to attempt to talk things out is immature for somebody who has lived through adolescence twice. Ghosting on people is fine if you don't care about them but leaving his family as a first course of action is wild.

Consequences of inbreeding doesn't probably exist in their clan. Maybe some gene prevents these genetic defects or at the very least minimizes it (This is present in some real world animals btw). Its theoretically impossible for a small population who are very closely related to persevere for long in the first place.

Its perfectly reasonable for the MC to run away since he genuinely does not like his sister in a romantic way, and the father was impossible to reason with.

This is actually pretty legit. The incest theme is explored and isn't just there for kicks and insertion (e.g. Would you marry a relative if it was perfectly legal and didn't cause genetic defects?). It isn't even the focus of the manga. Side characters and villains are fleshed out (
Maizen lowkey is the best bro and I actually hoped he'd stay onboard for the rest of the story. Abelheid wasn't particularly special but he was a good villain
). The MC isn't obnoxious and cowardly (given he is OP lol) and you could at least distinguish his personality from other isekai characters, a little. This is one of the few decent isekais out there and one I wish would be finished.

Users who are viewing this thread