Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~

that was really a major letdown that he didnt even talk to his sister.

I checked the novel related to Gizel:
at arround novel chapter 253 (will roughly be manga chapter 40)
Gizel made a search party to search for Abel, but she wont succeed. (seems she isn't angry ?)

(Checked till chapter ~~270 no further contact yet)

Double-page supporter
I still hate the MC for leaving his sister behind. And even after a few updates later, I still hate it. I hope the MC dies again and this manga to be axed...

EDIT: read some of the comments before me, guess a lot of us are also pissed at how acted with his sister, and most of us dropped after that part too...
seriously, that scene needs to get a fix, don't care if she's yandere or not, relationship matters, MC just being irresponsible and just ran off like an Ahole...

MCs Sis is gonna find him and duke it out with him. MC uses what he has (ie. Totems, Companion, that Staff with the Demon Girl inside) and reveals or makes the one who is controlling MCs Sis reveal themselves. MC fights and captures or kills Evil Man and saves Sis. MC and Sis reconcile, then Sis steals MCs first kiss.
It's gonna happen. Probably not in the way I described it, but it's gonna happen.

LMAO The first manga I see with 'incest' tag

XD

Also MC would you kind enough to swap with me for ur sister sake? 😋

Dex-chan lover
mc is (if I didnt forget anything) is the most spineless mf I have ever seen and author tries to make it seem like he avoided trouble like he did the right decision
not recommended just skip this one and find something readable

read the novel, i can roughly know what'll happen next, 5/10 at best, sorry

@starburst98 I can't find Hello_world_programming's post, it looks like it was moderated. Do you remember what spoilers they talked about? Thanks

Dex-chan lover
This isn't incest, I read the entire story and there is no incest. Its just baiting by the author I'd rather people don’t waste time expecting something that won't happen. Remove the incest tag.

sad the rate of chapters is so slow.

But its atleast a good quality ^^.

I like the story till now.
Gezila ... your so s... cute.. i mean cute.

Aggregator gang
This should have potential but the author just had to turn the cute imouto into yandere and made me lose interest.

Users who are viewing this thread