Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 19

Aggregator gang
that's a bit rude to forcibly take her hood down. but i guess she isn't too mad about it.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, the tournament arc, will they actually finish the thing or some trouble show up mid-way and interrupt the tournament now i wonder

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update, you are awesome!

Me too, man! This is way worse than a demon lord's scheming because you see them as kind and caring. It is probably like the Chinese proverb, "White Lotus", describing person who appear beautiful on the outside but are rotten inside.
White lotuses are rotten inside? I never knew that.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
the singular redeeming factor of this series continues to be mc's devotion to his cat maou gf.
its excellent this entire journey is being done for her

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
there is a another reason. The MC has no cheat skills, because he was summoned not by a goddess but by a demon lord. Anyone finding out he has no cheat skills will immediately blow his cover and bring the wrath of every angel and goddess upon his waifu.
well not immediately like my first thought wouldnt be this guy must of been summoned by a demon lord my first thought would be a clerical error

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the support everyone, 5 more chapters till I'm caught up. The next one might take a while though as I will be busy with stuff IRL.

ps. Tomboys truly are the best
Big ups Appman! Thank you for your efforts! Also take your time man

Dex-chan lover
is it available in PC?
Yes. In the time is took you to write this message, you could have put "GPT" into your search bar, clicked on the very top link for OpenAI's ChatGPT, and made your first prompt.
i dont really use chatGPT if its what your refferring
I don't think I'd need to suggest people use GPT if I already thought they did.

Supporter
A tournament arc doesn't even fit the theme of this manga, i wanna see more worlds heros and demon lord, not boku no hero academia but edgy

Dex-chan lover
You say that like it's not a 50/50 chance the spoilers are just some stupid joke.
My spoilers are never a stupid joke. If i put something in spoilers, it is because i am concerned they might spoil someone. It also absolves me of any guilt if someone opens them and ruins the story for themselves.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes. In the time is took you to write this message, you could have put "GPT" into your search bar, clicked on the very top link for OpenAI's ChatGPT, and made your first prompt.

I don't think I'd need to suggest people use GPT if I already thought they did.
Honestly, i know it already but im unfamiliar that it could be used in proofreading or QC in scanlating manga. Since its only popular on generating art and of course writing.

Dex-chan lover
My spoilers are never a stupid joke. If i put something in spoilers, it is because i am concerned they might spoil someone. It also absolves me of any guilt if someone opens them and ruins the story for themselves.
Well good for you. Now if only the rest of the internet followed the philosophy, the spoiler marks might actually mean something.
Honestly, i know it already but im unfamiliar that it could be used in proofreading or QC in scanlating manga. Since its only popular on generating art and of course writing.
If you're using it to check Japanese translations, I'll tell you right now, compared to GPT, DeepL is basically like asking a hobo at the gas station for help. No word on how much better/worse 3.5 is compared to 4, though.

Fed-Kun's army
Well good for you. Now if only the rest of the internet followed the philosophy, the spoiler marks might actually mean something.

If you're using it to check Japanese translations, I'll tell you right now, compared to GPT, DeepL is basically like asking a hobo at the gas station for help. No word on how much better/worse 3.5 is compared to 4, though.
ok i'll try using it for more options since i only use deepl for the most part and at the same time comparing the manga to the web or ln story

Dex-chan lover
is there in any way, any point to hide your own power????
do you even like to be a masochist??

Dex-chan lover
Ty so much for Translating. I don't know why GD takes months to TL a few ch's.

Users who are viewing this thread