Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
so nobody is gonna comment the... hey girl look at the cat, that's the main heroine, if she wants maybe we could go harem 🤣🤣 (not precisely but it kind of felt like breaking some flags)

Dex-chan lover
So chapter 25.1 released today so I'll get on that ASAP.

Also regarding next projects:

After School Labyrinth Adventurer - The series is already done but the previous group dropped it a year ago. So I just have to do 7 chapters to finish it off.

Purgatory Girl - A 20 Chapter long Psychological Thriller
You the GOAT man, thanks for taking over. Don't burn yourself out

Dex-chan lover
p.3: "Zero deaths", "do seem to be a few"
p.4: Pretty sure a colon goes before "subspace area"
p.5: So just one individual point can be taken? Big brain strat: Get two points.
p. 10: Could have sworn his name was Kyouya.
p. 16: I don't know what that line is supposed to be in the raw...

Dex-chan lover
So chapter 25.1 released today so I'll get on that ASAP.

Also regarding next projects:

After School Labyrinth Adventurer - The series is already done but the previous group dropped it a year ago. So I just have to do 7 chapters to finish it off.

Purgatory Girl - A 20 Chapter long Psychological Thriller
Thank you for the chapter! May I also recommend "Karada Sagashi" for an addition in your future project? The series is already completed and has 17 volumes. Someone just revived the scanlation after 5 years, so maybe you can work together with them?

Thank you again for the chapter!
I pray this she isn't stupid enough to try and harm the cat...but logic says she will. So I'll just pray he make it a quick death for her 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread