Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
It didn't feel like he was trying at all, it felt like he was just a sadist having fun. What's the point of being a villain if your not enjoying it,
Perhaps. Either way, he didn't make a very strong impression as a villain. If it weren't for his powers, the impression he leaves is more like the neighborhood pest of a thug.

Dex-chan lover
Well, better late then never...I guess? :aquadrink:
And maybe you guys from GD could translate the Story & Characters? There's not so much text and it would definitely help readers with such long time between uploads

Dex-chan lover
What's worse is that there's a bunch of untranslated chapters.

Still glad it's still being uploaded, though i feel that degen might be stretching itself thin since this isn't the only series they have lagged on
This is jus what degen do now my dood, they've really started to get scummy, too many series currently being tld that they take like 8 months for a chapter and when small groups pick a manga up they release the chap after an hour of the new group releasing, then proceed to do nothing after shooing the new
group off

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter

Finally the clown is gone - thanks for your service of being a diversion.

Dex-chan lover
Is there anything here that pointed you to this, or are you just assuming off of a mastermind existing behind the demon lord? Because I don't really remember much of this manga tbh, but from what we saw at the end there, it doesn't look like the shadowy figure has the school uniform that the rest of the students did (like if I assumed it was the weak hero who wasn't knocked out of the A-group). My first thought was that it was a teacher, instead.
You can call it a gut feeling well and also similar cliche in dozen of mangas/LN. Cocky group of douche bags and one of them is "weak and kind". And after few events turns out he's evil two faced dumbass (probably strong or intelligent). I saw it so many times that the moment i saw him I thought he might be evil, and more so at the moment when they all returned and only he was somehow conscious

Dex-chan lover
I wish this was more frequent the set up and art is so good. I am curious to see who the big bad is, I am guessing one of the heros that came isnt actually a good guy

Dex-chan lover
Says by someone that just got beat up to the pulp and going to changed his state from existence to non-existence. Pfft. :ROFLMAO:
Huh? Wrong person, MC said that.
I wish this was more frequent the set up and art is so good. I am curious to see who the big bad is, I am guessing one of the heros that came isnt actually a good guy
If you recall, a good number of those heroes are not good guys.

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps. Either way, he didn't make a very strong impression as a villain. If it weren't for his powers, the impression he leaves is more like the neighborhood pest of a thug.
I mean that is what makes him a fun villain. Rather than some regal and scheming mentality he is much more real. He is a violent thug who was living it up.

Dex-chan lover
Huh? Wrong person, MC said that.

If you recall, a good number of those heroes are not good guys.
Very true, in all reality they are only "heros" for having saved the world they were sent to/completing the mission. Doesn't mean that they are actually good people, right on.

Dex-chan lover
At least we're finally done with that clown. Trying way too hard to be scary and evil.
Was kinda fun how they constantly referenced other series in half their panels... but that was about it

Users who are viewing this thread