Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
327862_1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
with a name like Reincarnator for of a drug it doesn't really seem safe, the whole concept around reincarnation is death so...
i'd assume the drug kills the user momentarily to boost them, the issue probably come later since not only would a drug like that be addictive power wise for the powerless i'd also assume constantly stacking reincarnation/death wouldn't exactly be safe.
Interesting idea, my guess would be it uses a dead hero to temporarily grant the user that person's ability and magic.

gotta buy that cracks from hottie goddess with side eye bang, sure it won't goes any wrong, right?

Dex-chan lover
being shown all this while waiting to see the mc just literally obliterate them
if they are lucky the mc will find Felice before he completely annihilates all of their members

Yeah no, a drug that gives a 'free' power-up isn't just a red flag, its a crimson flag. And with the name reincarator...it mostly like something involving death. What kind idk but if a goddess made it, its most likely nothing good.

Dex-chan lover
Yk im actually starting to miss the First 3-4 chapters
i legit abandoned this story for awhile because the author honestly doesnt seem to know how to make anything interesting except by poor composition and having the MC playing doormat. We blitzed through what could have been an interesting tournament in like, a dozen pages.

Yeah no, a drug that gives a 'free' power-up isn't just a red flag, its a crimson flag. And with the name reincarator...it mostly like something involving death. What kind idk but if a goddess made it, its most likely nothing good.
my question is why: 1: why Did Deuteragonist-Chan's girlfriend have to be bequeathed the fucking task of Redundant Exposition Font, 2: why are we getting an identical explanation like, 4(? I dont care to check actual count) chapters later about Reincarnator. It was already given full exposition during the tournament, and 3: why does Deuteragonist-chan's girlfriend have to off screen gain a crack addiction.

seeing Kanon having to fight between her pride in her own achievements and the desperation to feel validation against Cunt-With-Tits would have been much better.

Protag-kun also needs to just fucking grow a pair and perform a full body bonectomy on the bitch-angel's team.

Dex-chan lover
Komari still being hella annoying 🫡

You could probably sell her a Horse and tell her it's a dog and she'd believe it

Thank you. Please if its not much trouble can you translate the rest of chapters as soon as possible? This is one of the better mangas out there asn its a shame barely anyone cares about it

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is gunna get really bad, 90% of stories that end up including these mad drugs never end up actually explaining then and jus forget about them after the plots moved forward

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is gunna get really bad, 90% of stories that end up including these mad drugs never end up actually explaining then and jus forget about them after the plots moved forward
The resistance thing if true, is a point in favor for the story for me, because the academy is ridicolous how the teacher dont' seem to teach anything but just put the kids one against the other or against demons, they have them do a job for free or in exchange for points that they can only use in designated shops.
Basically https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Company_scrip
Company scrip is scrip (a substitute for government-issued legal tender or currency) issued by a company to pay its employees. It can only be exchanged in company stores owned by the employers

I don't understand why the author seem to not want to adress these things as if the kids couldnt talk, especially teenagers who should be much more mature by now, whatever they did in the other world probably took at least a year or more of their life, they should be pretty much adults (ignoring the MC being 30K years old).

However it feels like the author adresses things based on what he feels like doing, it doesn't feel cohesive or organic. So I will read it...but in the far future.

Users who are viewing this thread