Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Power is never free and a wonder drug with zero side effects has my bullshit detector absolutely screaming. It's got some kind delayed or subtle side effect, has a horrible, terrible, awful, no-good, very bad source, or both.
The six eyes:
(Gojo)

Dex-chan lover
Real winners don't use drugs.

Last edited:
Group Leader
The "school" is really just a heat sink and reeducation camp for the goddesses and heroes. It redirects the energy and power of them at each other while also indoctrinating the heroes. It's why there's a caste system in the school so they fight with each other instead of the real world and regular people.

There's no such thing as a drug with no side effects. If not physical it's mental. They're going to get addicted to the power and since this goddess is the only supplier hmmm I wonder how they get more drugs. Komari is so frustratingly naive. She blindly wanders into danger, is saved by deus ex stupida, doesn't learn anything, repeat.

Dex-chan lover
so the resistance are basically guinea pigs for the gods new drug yeah? That's the big reveal?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you. Please if its not much trouble can you translate the rest of chapters as soon as possible? This is one of the better mangas out there asn its a shame barely anyone cares about it
this is the latest chapter (at least based on the online publisher) so monkeys paw wish granted

Dex-chan lover
I can't take this seriously.

The goddess of drugs and addicts, basically.

But hey, it's "safe"

Users who are viewing this thread