Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru

Double-page supporter
Ugh, it was good at the start but I had to drop because of the mc. He is such a wimp considering he lived through 30k years I can confirm it's bullshit when there was another manga where mc pressed a button and trained for 10000 years and the difference? He actually shows him having ptsd, forgetting the faces of his parents, forgetting what is the point. What's funny is that there's a 20k difference and somehow that was more realistic. In this one he just doesn't have it? Is he restarted or something? Ain't no way he acts like some adolescent young boy getting groomed by a busty woman. Like he literally is a simp not taking action just because he "doesn't want his mommy to get found out" even though he should be the strongest after training for 30k years 🤯. This is one of the trashiest isekai tropes I've seen a long time. And I'm an isekai/harem connoisseur and even I can tell it's ass. But gotta give respect to the art at least, it's phenomenal.

I don't think it even takes someone with women experience to be pissed at this shit, forever alone people should be just as annoyed. I wish people would tell these authors to their face that they are shit at writing, maybe they would self-reflect.

In 30,000 years you would think they would have fully repopulated the dead world, hell that would have been a more interesting story. Like how do you manage to repopulate the world with only 2 sets of genes without the kids just ending up straight up deformed?
Magic🤣

Users who are viewing this thread