Sairin Yuusha no Fukushuu Hanashi

Ah yes, more generic 5-chapter isekais that I'll never remember.

Inject it directly into my veins

Fed-Kun's army
It's so jumbled and hard to follow, like if the mangaka had a stroke while arranging the panels.

Who in the directors office of forsaken let this out. Take it down, seal it, and forget about it with what I'd just seen so far.

Do notread the comments below they are talking bullshit this is a good manga don't listen to them.

Aggregator gang
I had the feeling that I read this before....and I was not wrong, I was reading the novel....The novel is good(not that good but it is enough) and stopped because it was on hiatus, for a long time..like 2 years..so yeah...that.

the manga is very shitty but the story is fun to read.

I better go back and re-read the novel cuz I forgot that shiet, I just recognized it because of the character design which is pretty awesome.

I really hope they adapt this right, if this ends half as good as the novel it'll be a anime confirmation, but if they LITERALLY adapt half of every chapter like "Hazure skill" it'll be a huge waste of a great revenge isekai...

Oh yeah i remember reading the novel ages ago it´s one of the few decent ones in the genre so i will give this a shot

IMO, the arts are not as good as the cover (the cover is way better) and how the artist 'serve' the story is kinda confusing to me... its just me and my preference tho XD

Fed-Kun's army
@Deanpvp Nah man you are lying to yourself. This seems to be as bad as some cultivation shit show manhua. And that's fine if its just a basic revenge plot, but jesus christ the art is fucking horrendous. Its so off putting. Story wise it would be a 5 or a 6, but the art takes it far below that. The dude doesn't know how to draw faces. None of them look right.

its a story and art so basic it even gives the word basic a bad name... bare bones thropes and stereotypes with an art style that looks similar to the first rough draft of others
yes its a manga with an overused plot but even then just barely
thatswhy 4*(1below average)

Dex-chan lover
To be clear, the artstyle isn't bad. It's mediocre at worst. However..
I'm not an expert but I guess you would call it the "flow of action"? It's really bad.

As in it's hard to see what the heck happened most of the time, and it's especially prominent during combat; which is a big factor for me in stories with genres like these.

I guess they're at the point of running out of good artists for isekais?

Double-page supporter
This is super silly shit, 5\10 is WAY TOO generous, 2.5/10 at best

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, this is awful.
I already read the novel a long time ago. It wasn't this awful.
The scenarios are so out of place, are the editors even doing their job?

But damn, once again this is awful.

Users who are viewing this thread