Sankakkei no Kowashi-kata - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
61f10029-7eb5-4464-b84c-5a4ed888f5bd_text.gif

Thanks for the TL-
(Also french on page 18 "ET TU", Erika-chan)

Group Leader
I was wondering where this manga was going to go,
Should have expected the forced drama caused by both/one side refusing to listen/talk for no reason i guess.

Dex-chan lover
At least she isn't physically confining her but i wonder if she would just disappear again or some how 'age up' magically overnight as well

I'm literally speechless.
Can Erika just stop sticking her nose into their affairs?
I know Koto/Aya relationship is problematic and would be crumble just a matter of time.
And to add insult to injury, we have Erika that fucking idiot accelerating the process.
l really start hating her FOR REAL🙄

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Kirin-kun, my dude. Wasn't disrespecting or anything. I just thought it was a mistake and tried to help, no malice at all. Googling saw it's an expression in Latin. (since it was TU and not TOI).
I've always appreciated your TLs, but damn you're jumpy.
I just thought it was a very well known Latin expression and that people would get it immediately.

And then, the first comment points it as a mistake... :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
I just thought it was a very well known Latin expression and that people would get it immediately.

And then, the first comment points it as a mistake... :nyoron:
Dunno if it's because English isn't my main language and it's used more in English, but I never heard it before (and I consume mostly everything in english) so I was like "what does this mean?". Read it's from Shakespeare and that in "modern" expressions it's used as comment of betrayal.
But again, just asked because I had no idea about that. And what was closer to what I knew was french lol.
Nothing more nothing else. But I got a gratuitous answer calling me a kid for not knowing it and just wanting to help. :nyoron:

Thank god Aya left. Koto has been acting like a possessive creep for a while now and this was the last straw wanting Aya to be like a caged bird only staying in the apartment waiting for her like a pet. Erika is annoying as always and I know will be an unpopular opinion but by how things are going I hope Aya ends up with the dude she's studying with so can Koto can grow the f*ck up with having Aya on a pedestal; finally get over her obsession with her and finally have a healthy relationship with another girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Dunno if it's because English isn't my main language and it's used more in English, but I never heard it before (and I consume mostly everything in english) so I was like "what does this mean?". Read it's from Shakespeare and that in "modern" expressions it's used as comment of betrayal.
But again, just asked because I had no idea about that. And what was closer to what I knew was french lol.
Nothing more nothing else. But I got a gratuitous answer calling me a kid for not knowing it and just wanting to help. :nyoron:
It’s an extremely famous phrase. anyone who’s been in a high school literature class (ie all adults) would know it, hence the kid comment.

Dex-chan lover
If I were to guess, Aya will try relying on the only person she can count on (Erika) who at least to her doesn’t have any ulterior motives.

There was maybe a healthy way for Koto to approach this…but we all know she doesn’t actually have the emotional maturity for this.

God, I feel like Erika is doing the right things for entirely selfish reasons.
I’d say Erika was very selfless this chapter, only helping Aya even if inside she blames herself for all of it.

Fed-Kun's army
-Doesn't recognize one of the most famous quotations in English because English isn't your native language.
-Still tries to make corrections despite admitting that your knowledge of English isn't the best.
-Gets called out and takes it personally.

You did this to yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread