Sankakkei no Kowashi-kata - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Erika stupid idiot as ever, thinking she can just put a wedge between this lovely couple disgusting me to the stomach.
Too bad Aya is more mature than you can ever imagine and she's not giving up on Koto.
I can see Erika is not happy now that things aren't going well as her evil agenda.
Hehehe you deserve it, creep.
(Well, now l can also see Erika's fans wish Aya already dead seven years ago to fulfill Erika's selfish dream which would definitely make Koto and Aya lost faith on her if they got to know anything about it. Just as pathetic as ever lol)

Btw, Koto is the cutest girl in this world. Unlike Erika fans who mostly can't get it, l can totally understand why Erika is so hung up on her.

Seriously.

How can a fucking coward ever win this game with a love rival like that?
Aya is willing to accept the misfortune that befell her, even though she doesn't like it at all. And this is a fucking 14 yo child.
As an 21 yo fully functional adult who lived seven more years on earth, Erika is still refusing to face the reality, that Koto doesn't love and might never love her back.
Not to mention DUMB enough to believe one day Koto will look in her direction once she can somehow break up with the love of her life. No one in this world will fucking just let go of their true love you idiot.

The only reason Koto always chooses Aya over you is she's not BLIND after all lol.
In fact, no one want to confess to you before Aya disappeared is telling.
You at best are Aya's stand in.
Even Koto, who grows up with you literally falls for Aya in only one year while still not have any interest in you.

You should be grateful they got to know each other at middle school not college cauze Koto will still go to Aya even if you two are in a relationship. (Yeah, kinda want to see this Erika being more miserable AU imao)

Dex-chan lover
Chapter completely about Aya and her past. Somehow this guy still makes it how "evil" Erika is. Dude needs to relax lmao.
I hope you are aware Erika is evil just by existing :lol:

More seriously, though, I'm so glad the grandpa just shut down emotionally. I was so scared after Aya's grandma died. Also, yeah, Aya talk to Koto about why you felt the need to run away from her. Koto needs to understand that you living your life doesn't mean you are going away or something.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, you guys up there need to chill out...
I don't think Erika would win Koto's favor in the end anyway, given her last name being "Karasu." (afterall Tanabata is the main theme here). But that aside I would want to see more about Erika, about why she is so fixated on Koto for all these years and what driven her to wish Aya gone.

Oh boy, I feel that the next chapter will be painful. I think Aya already have her answer about Erika's question on chapter 13 page 15 as well as koto's question during their first date. And I think, the next chapters probably answers aya's question whether koto sees aya's present self. Thus, if aya and koto break up on the next few chapters, then one of the triangle has been broken (love). I think there's more than one triangle that presents in this story. The 2nd triangle would be the past, present and the future. The other, I'm not sure yet.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bro, things has been clear now Erika is the one who wished Aya away. Cauze we all know Aya has NO motivation wanting to be away in this chapter.

Erika's evilness has been confirmed.
I think you gotta relax, I dont think its that serious 😭

While I wont disagree with how this is a selfish way of attempting to get closer to Koto...

Im of the opinion this is a problem of not being able to let go, I think good communication could really help here tbh. Evil is a strong word really.

Grandpa wasting away after Grandma died is too real. Seen too many elderly die off within a year of their partner. :meguuusad:
I remember my teacher's story about his parents, he said that his father once said that the first one that should die between partners would be the man because their to dependent with their other halves that if their woman dies, they dies as well slowly until their breath ends.

Banned
Erika stupid idiot as ever, thinking she can just put a wedge between this lovely couple disgusting me to the stomach.
Too bad Aya is more mature than you can ever imagine and she's not giving up on Koto.
I can see Erika is not happy now that things aren't going well as her evil agenda.
Hehehe you deserve it, creep.
(Well, now l can also see Erika's fans wish Aya already dead seven years ago to fulfill Erika's selfish dream which would definitely make Koto and Aya lost faith on her if they got to know anything about it. Just as pathetic as ever lol)

Btw, Koto is the cutest girl in this world. Unlike Erika fans who mostly can't get it, l can totally understand why Erika is so hung up on her.
hey buddy i think you got the wrong door, psych ward is 2 blocks down

I think you gotta relax, I dont think its that serious 😭

While I wont disagree with how this is a selfish way of attempting to get closer to Koto...

Im of the opinion this is a problem of not being able to let go, I think good communication could really help here tbh. Evil is a strong word really.
You do understand how it has ruin both Koto and Aya's life as an outcome, right?

All due to Erika's jealousy and inability to move the fuck on.

God, l hate her so much.

Users who are viewing this thread