Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 10 Ch. 84 - If Yurizono Yuumi did it for Manga Cafe!?

Dex-chan lover
i miss this series so much. also, the staff member looks exactly like the girl working in that cafe that kicked out mobuyuki and lemon. wish we got some ecchi scenes with her as well. too bad.

Dex-chan lover
will this have harem ending? what type of ending are we heading to? ploease dont be open ending bullshit....even if he chooses one i be ok cause all of them are great....like the mom...and also the mom....big sister too cause she has friends

Contributor
will this have harem ending? what type of ending are we heading to? ploease dont be open ending bullshit....even if he chooses one i be ok cause all of them are great....like the mom...and also the mom....big sister too cause she has friends
It’s the journey that matters, not the destination

Dex-chan lover
I’m really glad this series moved away from the incest. It just feels more wholesome and natural with Lemon and his Mangaka coworkers

Mangaka really teased a Yuri scene in the next cubicle and didn't even draw it. That's evil

Plot twist. Lemon was in the next cubicle reading some ero manga and doing lewd voices, so she was banned from that Manga Cafe.

Dex-chan lover
I really wish Yuumi would be the one going out with Mobuyiki. They work well together and it's the healthiest choice in my opinion.

Fed-Kun's army
WTF was that fall?! XD ...Accidental cunnilingus, with a luck like that my guy is going to trip and make every woman in a 20km radius pregnant...

Users who are viewing this thread