Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 10 Ch. 89 - If Saotome Kanon did it for her Brother!?

Fed-Kun's army
POLL RESULT

uXrnCC2.png

kdB8hcB.png
8UkFmIA.png

We wanna say thank you to DFScans, they constantly worked on this title for 6+ years.. Otoh, we only did it for ~6 months and the excitement already wearing off weeks ago. Our question for the sl community, how the hell you guys keep scanlating all these years?
All the poll/gif pages will be deleted after the finale(give us 1-2w), we're gonna keep the chapter clean.

See you when I see you~

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Next chapter is the finale unless there is an extra chapter. What ride this series has been & I hope the ending is awful. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell how did Angel win againts Lemon, the world is all wrong i tell you!
Personally, I love Lemon the most but in-universe, I ship our MC with Angel because their relationship feels the most organic. I really felt a spark between them, especially leading up to Angels confession and Miyuki's reaction, it felt "right".
And while I personally think Lemon is the best girl, I'm not sure she is the best girl for the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Angel at the top while Lemon in second. I thought Lemon was gonna win too since all the comments I see are always more about her than Angel. Really happy though.

Dex-chan lover
It always seemed to me that with all the other girls, the love was one-sided, whereas Mobuyuki was also interested in Angel. Though it is a bit difficult to say how much of it was love and how much Mobuyuki admiring Angel. But love should always have some admiration in it, so it's not a wasted feeling.

Dex-chan lover
Personally, I love Lemon the most but in-universe, I ship our MC with Angel because their relationship feels the most organic. I really felt a spark between them, especially leading up to Angels confession and Miyuki's reaction, it felt "right".
And while I personally think Lemon is the best girl, I'm not sure she is the best girl for the MC.
Fair, fair, except the poll was opened before the confession tho!

Users who are viewing this thread