Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - If Maisora Angel did it for regular clothes!?

Oh MC, you're f*cked, or should i say you're about to get f*cked?

Dex-chan lover
The levels of stupid in these smutty works hurts sometimes. Like who the Hell can't tell the difference between a zipper and a nipple?! I don't usually bash these things, but this was just absolutely stupid. Of course I'm still going to keep reading this, but damn.

Dex-chan lover
@urtoast This happens so often and so ridiculously with ero-manga that I increasingly think that it was all intentional and the authors compete on who will come up with the most ridiculous and problematic rationale for lewdness. Starting with Hagure Idol and the dude with the loli's anus fetish and ending with the whole premise of Nande Sensei in general. It's so ridiculous that "I made it for lulz" looks like the most reasonable reason somehow, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I'd prefer his first time to be with his editor (lemon-san xP ) even though she has different taste (if I remember right...)

Fed-Kun's army
No pierced nipples with dangly metal things for him to grab by accident, so zipper "mistake" fails the logic test badly and makes Yuuki Rito lucky pervert positions sense.

Dex-chan lover
Mm...I prefer oversized shirt hiding fingers, but this presentation isn't bad.

Double-page supporter
Should I wear pant or not when the next chapter come out?

Users who are viewing this thread