Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - If Maisora Angel did it for regular clothes!?

Dex-chan lover
There’s so many cliches going forward, I can’t even see which one will happen. Although there’s a high chance that nothing will come from many of the options.

Personally, between Maisora and Takenami, I think height-wise and career-wise, the loli’s got better synergy with him.

Power Uploader
@BlizzWhite your taste is vile and boirgeois.

Nza4L75.png

Double-page supporter
She's going to have sex with him when they aren't even relatives! How indecent...

Dex-chan lover
Funnily enough I'd been thinking that if Saotome's virgin status bothers Maisora so much, she should do something about it personally. And then, lo and behold, the chapter ends like this. Dude should absolutely go for it. As we know, he actually does consider Maisora sensual. We saw it in the collaboration manga chapter. How many chances like this can he expect in his life?

@Mephis_to I'm fairly sure Lemon's taste is very, very broad. It seems to encompass all sorts of things she has seen in ero doujin. Add to that her high libido, and while she recognises, intellectually, that she shouldn't have anything erotic to do with a minor under her professional supervision, with her sex drive, should would absolutely do it if pushed even a little bit.

i dont know why he has to close his eyes whenever something like this happens, i mean he already saw them right? i guess for the plot

Users who are viewing this thread