Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - If Saotome Mobiyuki does it for crossdressing!?

Dex-chan lover
This chapter fulfilled every criteria I have for a work of great literature. Cultural masterpiece! And with the presence of Lemon-chan, this is equivalent to holy scripture.

Dex-chan lover
What the... Somehow this manga managed to one up itself once again.
I'm impressed.

Double-page supporter
Worst chapter ever... for me at least. That just isn't my thing. MC actually swapping to a real female body (like Ramna 1/2) is another story.

But Lemon's nosebleed.... LOL. There is no such thing as too much Lemon. She could have her own spinoff.

Dex-chan lover
this one was a yikes, especially how much "stretching" was going there.

Dex-chan lover
Blue from Cowboy Bebop was playing in the background while I read this chapter and as soon as I got to page 11 I hear FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WANNA BE FREEEEEEEEEEEE GONNA BE FREEEEEEEEEEEE.

Power Uploader
@damianx5

The “always have been” has actually simply been added by the translator out of nowhere. Here is the original version; the two speech bubbles where Lemon says “Saotome-san is a girl.” and “Always have been.” in the “““translation””” actually both simply add up to “Mr. Saotome is a girl!”.

Users who are viewing this thread