School Zone - Vol. 4 Ch. 75 - M-Mind if I take a picture?

Dex-chan lover
Since when did Kei got that big? She might gotten bigger before but the change from the usual slender Kei for this all around womanly goddess is almost absurd.
Well, its the plot ik, but still annoys me how utterly disturbing Yokoe acts. Is kind of amazing to think the possibility of Kei actually liking her. That face just now means shes mentally broken.
On a side note, Tsubaki is such a cutie all the time.

Kei has always been big, it was said in her profile notes in the earlier chapters has "has big boobs but doesn't look it” but didn't expect them to be that big 😂😂 and yokoe got a full face of them

Aggregator gang
Damn, Kei's carrying even larger torpedoes than I expected. I'm surprised Yokoe didn't die on the spot (of excessive nosebleed) when those weapons struck her right on the nose.

Dex-chan lover
Geeze, it almost feels like she's self loathing for not being able to control her feelings, and she's acting out in a way that will invite other people to agree with that feeling and reinforce it.

As the series progressed yokoe's characterization got worse and worse, I'm not surprised if we end up with a purely comeding stooge character by the end of the volume with ZERO development between her and kei

Users who are viewing this thread