Seikishi no Ore ga suki ni natta heroine ga zokuzoku to Aitsu no Harem member ni natte shimaundakedo Ore no Nani ga Ikenai noka Dareka Oshiete kure!!…

Dex-chan lover
Its possible that "hero gets harem, hero is shit, harem (tries to) switch to mc" storyline will be implemented, which would make tag correct on all fronts
Have to disappoint you here: Title translated is this:
"I, the holy knight, have fallen in love with the heroine, but one by one, she(they?) become(s) a member of his harem. What's wrong with me? Can someone please tell me?!!"

On the site where you can buy the description is the following:
"Kirindou Amida (original story) by Yasuyuki Su (manga)

This story is supposed to have a happy ending (probably)
(I didnt put the probably in bracket, its litterly on their homepage)

I, Ichiro Yamada, a holy knight, was summoned to a different world on my way to the opening ceremony. Alongside the summoned hero, Ruguin, we embark on a journey to conquer twelve mazes.
It is all for the purpose of saving the world and obtaining an item that will allow us to return to our original world! Ruguin, who obtained the status of a hero, enjoys himself without making any effort. On the other hand, I, who want to return to my world, strive to conquer the mazes despite getting beaten up. The one who was supposed to support me was the heroine of the same party...!!

This story is about a holy knight who falls in love with a girl, only to have her taken away by various heroes.
He leaves the party and sets out to find his beloved person."

If people want to translate or read cuck mangas then they have the right to do it. But either remove the harem tag is as its completly wrong here no mater how you look at it, or put a god damit NTR warning. Dont know why Mangadex is so incapable of doing the bare minimum.

Edit: Forgot the tags on this trash:
  • Novel Adaptation
  • pitiful/wretched/miserable MC
  • cute girl(s)
  • isekai
  • "Interesting setting" (thats what the tag say lol)
  • "Harem" (Yup, this trash is tagged as Harem on their site)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
prollybc the tags only indicate the presence of harem, not that the harem is for mc
Wtf... then why do we even tag this as a harem, let alone have specifics on this site like reverse harem. By this logic once a story mentions a harem it gets the harem tag... but a manga focuses on NTR dosent have this tag and only rarely gets tagged as "drama". Bruh

Supporter
Unless light magic is capable of brainwashing(which has been case in some other stories), or the "hero's sword" skill refers to a sword in his pants, or he picked up something off screen — the only choice is that all present and future "heroines" that jump into hero's arms are doing that...because he is a "hero".
I just assumed that while he was lying on the ground after being summoned he intuited what was going on and did a “status open” on his own. Then it comes down to a concealment skill, which most heroes get, to hide his “charm” or “control” ability.

Dex-chan lover
Have to disappoint you here: Title translated is this:
"I, the holy knight, have fallen in love with the heroine, but one by one, she(they?) become(s) a member of his harem. What's wrong with me? Can someone please tell me?!!"

On the site where you can buy the description is the following:
"Kirindou Amida (original story) by Yasuyuki Su (manga)

This story is supposed to have a happy ending (probably)
(I didnt put the probably in bracket, its litterly on their homepage)

I, Ichiro Yamada, a holy knight, was summoned to a different world on my way to the opening ceremony. Alongside the summoned hero, Ruguin, we embark on a journey to conquer twelve mazes.
It is all for the purpose of saving the world and obtaining an item that will allow us to return to our original world! Ruguin, who obtained the status of a hero, enjoys himself without making any effort. On the other hand, I, who want to return to my world, strive to conquer the mazes despite getting beaten up. The one who was supposed to support me was the heroine of the same party...!!

This story is about a holy knight who falls in love with a girl, only to have her taken away by various heroes.
He leaves the party and sets out to find his beloved person."

If people want to translate or read cuck mangas then they have the right to do it. But either remove the harem tag is as its completly wrong here no mater how you look at it, or put a god damit NTR warning. Dont know why Mangadex is so incapable of doing the bare minimum.

Edit: Forgot the tags on this trash:
  • Novel Adaptation
  • pitiful/wretched/miserable MC
  • cute girl(s)
  • isekai
  • "Interesting setting" (thats what the tag say lol)
  • "Harem" (Yup, this trash is tagged as Harem on their site)
Well, one by one
1: if we go by description, there is a chance(?) that he will get his own harem(?), since at some point he leaves(?) them. But yeah, at the very least, the start at least will be miserable
(not that I care, and if it will turn into a sort of revenge story, I even welcome it)
2: considering that Ntr started existing as a...plotpoint? (calling it a "genre" feels a bit too much for me...yet) in a "general" manga field, I get your point. Though, considering how a lot of people get all touchy whenever these three letters are mentioned together, some stories that have this element may become a target of review bombing, even if they don't deserve it. So, it's a bit of a double edge as I see it

Dex-chan lover
I just assumed that while he was lying on the ground after being summoned he intuited what was going on and did a “status open” on his own. Then it comes down to a concealment skill, which most heroes get, to hide his “charm” or “control” ability.
So, basically option 3. Possible. Doesn't change much

Dex-chan lover
Well, one by one
1: if we go by description, there is a chance(?) that he will get his own harem(?), since at some point he leaves(?) them. But yeah, at the very least, the start at least will be miserable
(not that I care, and if it will turn into a sort of revenge story, I even welcome it)
2: considering that Ntr started existing as a...plotpoint? (calling it a "genre" feels a bit too much for me...yet) in a "general" manga field, I get your point. Though, considering how a lot of people get all touchy whenever these three letters are mentioned together, some stories that have this element may become a target of review bombing, even if they don't deserve it. So, it's a bit of a double edge as I see it
Thing is - This is based on a novel and I have no clue how long, how popular, or if its even being continued on it, heck im not even know if its a ongoing novel or if its finished, which any of these would indirect answear some of your questions.

But lets try to answears your question:
1: There is chance if we know more but since we know nothing, only hints which sadly leans towards a harsh no.
IF I would bet mony on it, I would say only in the very, very last chapter he get them somehow IF this was a revenge story - which it isnt (no tags or hints of it).
But the realistic viewpoint here would be to except what it was mentioned in the description:
  • MC Girls gets stolen by douch one by one
  • MC tries to finish the mazes
  • He does, he teleports back to eath, end (Hence the miserable MC tag)

2: I get what you mean and I also thought about it. But as I previously said that we have nothing to work on, as Im waiting for a reply of a guy who read the novel to give me more context, it seems the NTR is NOT only the exsiting start point but the whole story here. Aka MC saying in the last panel: "What I didnt know at that time was that this was the beginning of hell..." and in the description saying "but one by one, they become a member of his harem."

Fed-Kun's army
Hero has a hidden skill that makes all the MC achievements appear their own, it's why MC keeps getting cucked.
I went to read up a bit on this, and I'm steering clear. Will never understand the JP obsession with NTR'd MCs. Also the tagging system on this site really leaves a lot to be desired.

Supporter
Hero has a hidden skill that makes all the MC achievements appear their own, it's why MC keeps getting cucked.
I went to read up a bit on this, and I'm steering clear. Will never understand the JP obsession with NTR'd MCs. Also the tagging system on this site really leaves a lot to be desired.
Ooof, fuck this I’m out

Dex-chan lover
Thing is - This is based on a novel and I have no clue how long, how popular, or if its even being continued on it, heck im not even know if its a ongoing novel or if its finished, which any of these would indirect answear some of your questions.

But lets try to answears your question:
1: There is chance if we know more but since we know nothing, only hints which sadly leans towards a harsh no.
IF I would bet mony on it, I would say only in the very, very last chapter he get them somehow IF this was a revenge story - which it isnt (no tags or hints of it).
But the realistic viewpoint here would be to except what it was mentioned in the description:
  • MC Girls gets stolen by douch one by one
  • MC tries to finish the mazes
  • He does, he teleports back to eath, end (Hence the miserable MC tag)

2: I get what you mean and I also thought about it. But as I previously said that we have nothing to work on, as Im waiting for a reply of a guy who read the novel to give me more context, it seems the NTR is NOT only the exsiting start point but the whole story here. Aka MC saying in the last panel: "What I didnt know at that time was that this was the beginning of hell..." and in the description saying "but one by one, they become a member of his harem."
My 2nd point was about manga Dex in general, not this story, but otherwise fair enough.
(Edit: took a look at novelupdates, it has 315 chapters completed status, so there is that. A relative lack of tags is weird though. The sentence about "leaving to do what I want" does give some hope though, again)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My 2nd point was about manga Dex in general, not this story, but otherwise fair enough.
(Edit: took a look at novelupdates, it has 315 chapters completed status, so there is that. A relative lack of tags is weird though. The sentence about "leaving to do what I want" does give some hope though, again)
Oh. Well MangaDex have their issues and mostly is because they cant tag them correctly. Some times I think they just add them randomly. Anyway. The tags on the novel seems to be right with our prediction tho:
Action, Fantasy, Harem, Romance but also Heroes, Male Protagonist, Multiple Transported Individuals, Netorare Strong to Stronger, Weak to Strong
Harem here seems to be for the Antagonist and not the MC.
According to one review who read it to its end the whole focus will be MC doing all the hardships, romancing the different girls until he gets cucked one by one. During the story he will mean one girl, probably the FMC, which who MC then defeats the Douche without having a harem.

Dex-chan lover
Oh. Well MangaDex have their issues and mostly is because they cant tag them correctly. Some times I think they just add them randomly. Anyway. The tags on the novel seems to be right with our prediction tho:
Action, Fantasy, Harem, Romance but also Heroes, Male Protagonist, Multiple Transported Individuals, Netorare Strong to Stronger, Weak to Strong
Harem here seems to be for the Antagonist and not the MC.
According to one review who read it to its end the whole focus will be MC doing all the hardships, romancing the different girls until he gets cucked one by one. During the story he will mean one girl, probably the FMC, which who MC then defeats the Douche without having a harem.
Weird, didn't notice those reviews the first time
If both are to be believed, then this is just a trashy revenge-y isekai with Ntr plotpoint. Will manga fix alleged stupidity of the plot? Will see.
On a sidenote, there should be at least a tag on nov-up for when the harem isn't mc's. (And here it shouldn't be put at all I guess)

Dex-chan lover
Weird, didn't notice those reviews the first time
If both are to be believed, then this is just a trashy revenge-y isekai with Ntr plotpoint. Will manga fix alleged stupidity of the plot? Will see.
On a sidenote, there should be at least a tag on nov-up for when the harem isn't mc's. (And here it shouldn't be put at all I guess)
I agree, or completly remove it as it has nothing to do with that genre, let alone the people who looking for one. But MangaDex being MangaDex... sigh. The only excuse I see here is that its being tagged by the original Publisher.

Edit: Unless the Manga goes completly the different version (which I kinda find hard to belive as I cant come up with a single example who did). Calling it a revenge story is as big of a stretch as calling this manga a harem one.
Will he take "revenge" ? - Yes, but only at the very end of its story.
How good the "revenge" will be ? - Not good one since all MC will be doing condeming the Douche to do "good deeds" for the world, which somehow is overseen by godly powers which makes it impossible for him doing bad stuff again (reads like a very boring end lame punishment).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So anyone that read until the end, can spoil me ?

I don't like NTR, for what i heard look like MC will get screwed over
Yes. MC love interest will be fucked by the douche. These are the Princes, Holy Saint, Wizard and Sword Saint. There exist one more love interest, probably this chick with the white hair which he fall in love too. Not sure about her part tho. Safe to say there exist other side or background characters who will also ge get fucked.

Dex-chan lover
This seems like a NTR major story where even when MC leaves all the women he interacts with just go to hero. After reading the reviews this seems like its serious r*pe/ntr trash for someone to get off on

Wtf... then why do we even tag this as a harem, let alone have specifics on this site like reverse harem. By this logic once a story mentions a harem it gets the harem tag... but a manga focuses on NTR dosent have this tag and only rarely gets tagged as "drama". Bruh
thats the only possible explanation i can think of

other than that, I have no fucking clue what this story is trying to do. How the fuck is ntr supposed to be a credible fetish?

Dex-chan lover
Oh its this story. As I read the original WN source, you guys be prepared for a very long ntr story if you havent left already.

So the Asshole hero has some kind of charm power to justify him being able to steal women from the MC. The MC was able to get female partners later on that the asshole cant charm and thus he wanted it more.

Also there is some goddess that actually made the world that way for the asshole and the MC has to defeat her.

Last part I read is where the MC defeats the asshole and he gets exposed, the stolen women regret loving that guy and wants to reconnect with the MC but he moved on with a woman who wasnt captured by the asshole.

If the spoiler isnt accurate then I apologize, I realize that the story is so tropey with all the themes of the usual stories of its type which includes ReDo Healer. This type of story where the MC suffers from a powerful asshole and then they got their revenge is pretty popular in JP side.

other than that, I have no fucking clue what this story is trying to do. How the fuck is ntr supposed to be a credible fetish?

NTR is made to be the reason for revenge. The best stories have their revenge that would make Kira proud but usually the ones that get adapted have more pathetic protagonist and their revenge is just disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation, but it's not for me.
I give credit where it due though, likable guy, the introduction and translation are so good but the last scene is a punch to gut. And it'll be at least two more times based on the cover? Not the saintess girl too🥲
No to cucking myself.

Dex-chan lover

Japanse having a thing for being cucks. Also checked its Nr.1 ranked on that publisher magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread