Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

@thegentelman He is trapped in the middle of that desolated land and can't escape for now (non contracted spirits can't help him, the mayor spirits are bending the rules like giving seed to plant as a present to the fox instead of the MC). Until he creates a base with supplies to start to move around he will develop the land.

Double-page supporter
He should keep quiet about the fate of the actual Tamamo.

Also I get this feeling he won't get along with humans . So far it is hinted they are irresponsible idiots with their wars and such. Reason why there is a land of the dead in the first place is testament to this idea.

@harvest More like who ever at the top is turning the other way whenever they bend the rules. It is for land of the dead revival project so they might consider it a necessary evil although it is not outright evil. So as long they don't outright disobey they won't intervene.

Double-page supporter
See, this is the kind of cooperation I like to see between groups. Keep that shit up.

Dex-chan lover
@harvest oh right, and sylphy just told him she can fly him to the forest. if he succeeds in forming a contract with her, she can just fly him to the nearest town.
also his familiars are kinda useless. what he has being doing all this time technically doesn't require any magic other than his powerful tools and farming knowledge.
from what i remember they only helped him by bringing him seeds and fish which i think he could have bought from his magic store .
this is the magic I hoped from them
moSD5yT.gif

Power Uploader
@thegentelman Not necessarily, Bell and Yale have been defending him against monsters while he went out salvaging stuff and Rain was keeping the field most with her Water magic.

Dex-chan lover
> sees a cute little fox
> wants to lewd it
my man!!!!!!1 🤓😅

Double-page supporter
LOL

I was expecting the insect and the small animal part of the ecosystem to start making a comeback!

And Sylphy! A contract! I bet she can only make a partial contract, or that it's a 'not yet' kinda deal still. That can only be done when and if he focuses more on leveling up. He's been avoiding fights for some time now basically, and I don't think he's leveling by growing his field

Dex-chan lover
@thegentelman
To not die. Second reason is because hot spirits asked him to. Third reason is because he gets a bunch of cute lesser spirit contracts out of it. They are cute which is mostly his goal besides reason 1.

Double-page supporter
@thegentelman he doesnt have a magic store or at least not yet he only had his magic tools an the shopping he had with him from shopping he was doing at the start

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL but it's not like rain made him water with her powers which what I thought a water spirit would do. the MC dug down with his powerful tools to find groundwater, that's how he's keeping his field moist.

Users who are viewing this thread